Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

what the fuck are you on about?

We hoofed the ball away most of the 2nd half and it just came back. They could have had 3 or 4 because we were fucking shite. If that 2nd half was Pep purist ball for you I will gladly take a batch of whatever you have smoked.
And don't fucking insinuate that me or anyone else are dippers after that. People are well within their rights to be disappointed today
I’m disappointed too. We were so fucking sloppy it was agonising to watch. Ederson was reckless for that penalty and I don’t know if Walker knew what position he was playing in but he certainly didn’t want to defend and was wasteful with every cross.
They were there for the taking today yet we slowed down the play when we got possession.

Fuck the line up. We did what we had to do. Not lose.

We had chances to win. Fodens in the second half was key.

We did well I thought under the circumstances.

Small time cunts celebrating a point against ikkle city.
correct mate,we could have won at the end and they could have won but what was required was not to lose, and small time cunts cellebrating being knocked off the top over the weekend

ive been saying it for a while now if I was an opposition manager i would instruct my team to pressure Ake when hes on the ball and focus attacks on him.
IMHO he has looked a bit ropey for a while but in most games it can be papered over, not today though.

the draw versus the loss is massive here, we could have been 4 points off them which would have consumed two of the remaining 10 games while they lost to pull that back, the draw is superb result for us and keeps us well and truly in the race
Absolutely. It's also a massive 2 points dropped for them too who would have expected the win based on their general record at Anfield.

It’s very rare that we produce a performance like that, a bit lethargic and lacking in quality but we dug deep and got a point that might be key in the end.

Dust ourselves off and get on with it - today showed how important Grealish is in this team.

Can’t believe Pep chose this game to try out Alvarez as a winger, especially on the left.

It’s only one point and I’d be surprised if any of the top 3 don’t lose a reasonable number of points in the final 10 games. It remains more about what WE do to pile the pressure on the others. I wouldn’t have been getting too giddy if we’d won and been a point clear so not going to hit the panic button either.

Next few games at home which is a big positive.

Mad thread.

Both teams “got away with it” today.

They had chances to win it but so did fucking we. Doku and Foden chances spring to mind immediately.

A point at their place is always a good result.

We’ve cancelled each other out over the 2 games both ending 1-1.

We now need to cancel the Arsenal result out by beating them.

Then it’s down to the real run in when the slightest slip and those 2 are fucked.

Last edited:
Why do we always gift them a goal at their place? That gift spurred them on and probably contributed to our poor 2nd half.

I like many was disappointed not to see Kovacic in the 11, we'd have had more control of the MF with him in there. Still a decent point, losing today would have made it a real uphill task.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.