Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

yep ridiculous comment. scored home and away to bayern, home and away to united, scored against madrid, home and away to arsenal in title deciders, has scored against liverpool this season, 2 away at the bridge this season, all time top scorer per minute in europe’s top competition.

easier to pick out big games he doesnt score in.
Yes mate
But what about the times he's gone missing " BY HIS STANDARDS ".
I'm not alone in that thought.
So don't say ridiculous.
And a lot of them was last season "mate'

Is it impossible? No. But that probably did us in there. We need to be perfect with a tough schedule and hope they slip up somewhere.
"Probably did us in?" With 30 points to play for? Seriously? They threw everything they had at us and only came away with a point on their own hallowed turf. If anything they'll feel like they blew it today, not us.

They threw everything at Forest last week, who are bottom three? - and only won through a 99th minute goal, their 8th 90+ minute goal this season. Arsenal look like the bigger threat but they're actually 6 points worse off than they were at this point last season.

Sorry but I think mancboy was spot on. If this is "support" we don't need it. Fact remains they threw everything at us today and only got a point via a penalty and we could have won it after hitting the woodwork a couple of times late on. Out of curiosity I've read some of the forums of the bottom clubs recently and they don't get as bad as this, which is one of the reasons I haven't been on here most of this season. There are a lot who are beginning to sound entitled. I don't know how they would have coped in the late '90s.
We had critics in the 70,s, 80,s and 90's just no social media to display it on. We just walked home from the match saying to each other how shite we were today or how brilliant we were. Shows how far we've come when a draw away at Liverpool is a disappointment to some.

Feels really weird watching a Pep side with little midfield control, goes against everything he used to be about

Reactions: MMA
We need to stop this experiment of playing Rodri as a box to box midfielder, because he isn't.

Play him sitting 5 yards in front of the defence just sweeping everything up, with the play happening in front of him.
I can't believe Kev got the hook today Alverez could have been hooked 20 minutes into the match with his failure to control the ball and make a pass. He was very wasteful today and for whatever reason as with some others he was definately off it today for sure.

Anyway I'm always a glass half full guy so a point could be a great point at the end. CTID

First half we had opportunities to have the game won. Worst start possible to second half and they seemed to just over run us from that point on.

A few were under par today, which if they had been on form we would have beaten them. Was a big call taking Kev off but he looked out of sorts, unlike him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.