Media Discussion - 2023/24

Sky and talkshite get away with it on a daily basis so hey ho free for all ,just popped sky shite on and same shit talking about chelsea but really us 115 mentioned at least ten times in 5 minutes ,got to say I am really tired of these cnuts. You tubers are no nowt click bait shit but Beeb sky Itv jesus christ ,and they all have so called journalists on talking shite tired of it ..
I listen to talkshite on youtube and they've never said "City are guilty" they say "if City are found guilty"

This **** is saying "City ARE guilty"

Isn't that libelous ?

Just watched stefan doing a podcast with Rory Jennings the Chelsea fan and explaining why Chelsea could be big shit next season...it was interesting...its on you tube....

Yes, saw that. I have to say I thought they were screwed last year but they managed to escape due to those two weird sales of Mount and Havertz.

This year, though, they need some more profitable sales (academy players preferably) before end June and I don't see how that happens again, at least not in time.

Then next year they have the same problem with additionally, at least: no shirt sponsor yet, the off-book payments they have admitted to and the other off-book payments disclosed in the press. They are fucked. It's just a question of when. And when I say fucked, I mean severely fucked.

I suppose on the bright side for them, they MAY sell some players this year and next for a profit of over 100 million each year, they MAY get a new shirt sponsor and they may just be experiences businessmen with a good plan that I can't see t get out of this mess. The PL may also roll the unsubstantiated press claims about off-book payments into the investigation of the admitted payments, so that takes a City-like four years to resolve. We will see, I suppose.

I wouldn't be holding my breath if I was a Chelsea fan, though.

Another hit piece. The Author is nameless. All we know is that he/she/bot spouts lies about city from Norway. No factual evidence presented, but rather a run through of the charges with his/her/bot interpretation.

Follow the money and it will lead to a dip/rag crying into their duvet.

Misinformation presented as facts when really it’s nothing but spin to declare guilt. No evidence tho to back any of it up.

Scroll past and let the lemmings enjoy.
Absolutely the highlighted sentence above.

I try but its everywhere I used to like hearing footy news I avoid anything but live matchday now and that is kick off time only .
Just don't click on it, if you do then the algorithms will continue to flag up more crap like this for you personally as it will presume it's the sort of thing you like.

Delete all browsing and search history on your phone/tablet/computer, restart the device and never ever be tempted again if anything shows up, otherwise you'll be in an endless loop of reading it. Not clicking on this thread wouldn't do any harm either :)

I listen to talkshite on youtube and they've never said "City are guilty" they say "if City are found guilty"

This **** is saying "City ARE guilty"

Isn't that libelous ?
Possibly (I'm no lawyer) but City are never going to legitimise some no-mark on YouTube or social media. All you do is increase their exposure which is what annoys me most when Blues give them air time on here. Simply starve them of oxygen.

Andy Burnham on Talkshite shortly to talk about "the Wembley of the North" and points deductions. I'm sure he won't be drawn into talking about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.