Israel-Palestine Conflict

You really can’t help these dishonest arguments can you?

I wrote a comment about how Netenyahu, his cabinet AND THE ENTIRE ISRAELI PARLIAMENT voted to never recognise Palestine and you come back with some shit straw man attack about me equating all Israelis with Netenyahu.

Yeah, I credit Israelis with electing people who represent their views - “that’s how democracy works” after all! - and the people they elected to the Knesset voted recognise a Palestinian state.

Now if you’re going to continue on this one man genocide defence campaign, can you at least do a better job?

I assume you mean voted not to recognise a Palestinian state

As for Palerider, I don't think it's dishonesty. It's sheer ignorance, which he admits.

As I have said before, I think you would be best served just ignoring him. He wants the engagement, presumably to help derail the thread with refutation of his nonsensical assertions, so just don’t give him what he is looking for.

There have been plenty of other posters that presented defences of Israel’s various actions since the new war began from a good faith position, and so were deserving of earnest engagement, but he is not among them.

Before this gains traction...

Is there actually a "mosque" there?

Stamford Hill is, well, rather a Jewish area.

When was this?

And given what the other kids in the picture are wearing, is this fancy dress?

Unwise, and possibly dangerous when police shoot people holding things that might be mistaken for a gun.

But maybe not as provocative as suggested?

I think it’s more likely that the child was in fancy dress for Purim and on his way to a party.
First, that is an exceptionally generous presumption.

Second, even if that is the case, the child should have been prevented from walking by the mosque dressed as he was. That was intentional, either way. Perhaps it was poor judgement from the child, which is obviously quite common, but the parents should have known better, hence why they would be held accountable.

Before this gains traction...

Is there actually a "mosque" there?

Stamford Hill is, well, rather a Jewish area.

When was this?

And given what the other kids in the picture are wearing, is this fancy dress?

Unwise, and possibly dangerous when police shoot people holding things that might be mistaken for a gun.

But maybe not as provocative as suggested?
Masjid Uthman Mosque
152 Olinda Rd, London N16 6TP, United Kingdom

Check the street view via google maps and you’ll see the picture was taken from in front of the mosque looking across the street.

Now, could the photo be older? Possibly. But, even so, it is highly problematic on many levels. Could be for Purim, could be for something else entirely. But objectionable, regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.