Whats the poshest Hotel you've stayed in

Another great B&B we stayed at was in Malvern. Landlady put me in a posh room with a four poster bed and she'd always make us a brew with a homemade slice of cake when we finished work. She did a cracking English brekkie and also smoked haddock and scrambled eggs, also 40 quid a night.
Malvern in general is very nice. When I’d get the London to Hereford train, I’d go via there and, rather than read or listen to music, I’d look out the window because the scenery was amazing.

Commercial hotel is worst I’ve stayed in Manchester.

I remember staying in a fancy hotel in Limivady Northern Ireland, been out drinking and woke up the new day and the sheets were brown, thankfully it was chocolate sweets which had been left on the pillows not a poonami

The Anantara in Nizwa Oman, absolutely magnificent hotel. Stayed at the Shard once, very nice.
Stopped at Kimpton clock tower Hotel in Manchester last night, beautiful building.

Cameron house private lodges. Spectacular views and right on the banks of Loch Lomond.

Gleneagles. Though was a bit too stuffy and most of the guests look at you as if to say what the fuck you doing here.

Waldorf Astoria in Amsterdam.

A few other really good ones over the years but those 3 stand out.
Not included resort hotels like Mexico, Maldives etc.
I do like a nice hotel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.