Whats the poshest Hotel you've stayed in

Best would be riviera maya Mexico in arrival we where asked to look at the pillow menu.
Stunning place.
Now the worst would be the one we stayed in istanbul ha ha fucking hilarious it was so bad.

The Wembley Hilton when we played Wigan. I think it was something like £175 for the night and that was just the room lol. Big room, massive telly and music in the bathroom but not worth the money. Well actually it might have been for that game as I didn't have far to run in the monsoon at the final whistle.

I once stayed in a hotel where someone had shit in the kettle it wasn’t in my room but when I was checking in someone was in reception kicking off about it

Germany Berlin. City "Hold me bag while I pay" Then fuckin legs it out of the hotel. Ive got his rucksack, looked like a turtle. Ive gone chasing him. Swug the shitty drink thing at the side of the bed. Didnt know they charge

Bet it wasn't cheap either.

Some of the big posh hotels are all fur coat and no knickers.

I remember a night with my ex at The 4* Malmaison, Dundee. I think i paid £120 , was ok but not worth it. Ex gf asked for a banana at breakfast as there wasn't any . - "Just a minute madam i think we have some". Waiter came back a few minutes later with an over ripe banana that was brown with a split skin! I took a photo and sent it to their HQ asking if they thought it was acceptable. They said it wasn't and gave me a full refund which i thought was acceptable. Won't be staying with them again because they charge too much for what you get.
Are you sure she wasn’t asking for your banana? I hope you didn’t send a photo of that to their HQ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.