Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Sorry Pep but we’ve become boring as fuck this season! Erling wasted currently, KDB creates literally nothing and it seems Pep has picked controlling over what has made us the greatest premier league team ever over the last few years. Our results on the big games have been shite as well

Agreed, I think he will be the shock one who leaves in the summer, he came back on fire but the more games he plays the more worn out he looks
He looks fucked and completely over the hill now unfortunately

May well play a part in the Champions League playing at a slower pace

Needs at least two players of real top quality to replace what he's given us these years

cowardly Arsenal. At least the dippers have a go and make a game it.
Years past we took these games by the throat. Just not there this season.
A lot of us were saying before the season started that we expected a drop off and would accept it given what we did last season.

I don’t think we have to embrace bad performances, but I do think our expectations got a little ahead of the reality we thought we’d see as the season progressed, and we now feel frustrated and even a little angry, when if we could go back and talk to our post-Treble, pre-season selves, they would say “Yeah… but what exactly did you expect?”

He looks like he's lost a yard of pace on those counter attacks....not that we do counter attacks anymore.
A yard?

He can't see the passes that made him a great, that move near the end on the left flank, Haaland was on the back post, the old KDB would have hit that first time with the outside of his foot to the big fella for a tap in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.