Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

I would never write this side off but we look way off for me

'We are still not out of it' probably sums it up better than 'we are still in it' just now. Currently kind of feels only a matter of time before it swings heavily one way or ther other. It can change very very quickly, I'm happy to bide my patience till then.

I thought arsenal might have wanted to win that game but instead parked a 11 men bus. I thought the gooners would try to win it was pathetic from a team in second place and scoring for fun lately. Completely bottled it.....odd they played like a tram in the bottom of the league

I was expecting them to come out in the second half.

City this season we are finding it harder to break the bus down.

Thought Taylor was ok apart from not booking more gooners for fouling Bernie constantly. Should also have booked the keeper in the first half for time wasting.

We were easily the better side even though not at our best, Arsenal were awful adopting football killing tactics, whilst it's not there job to play to pour strengths you would have thought they would be more ambitious than that.
Still in with a shout, Come on City!!!!

Agreed, I think he will be the shock one who leaves in the summer, he came back on fire but the more games he plays the more worn out he looks
He looks like he's lost a yard of pace on those counter attacks....not that we do counter attacks anymore.

If you don't beat your title rivals you don't win the league.

That's failure against both Liverpool and Arsenal, teams we'd have blown away last year.

Pep can say the hunger is still there but it doesn't look like it at the moment. Very stale and boring football. There's a bit of lethargy in the club and fans at the moment.

Haven't been convinced we'd win the league all season but this is City so we hold hope knowing what we can do in the run in.

Gvardiol was absolutely superb, a modern fullback with technique to back it up. Really enjoyed his football today and that shows glimpses of what he's going to be like for us in future.

Thought Arsenal's tactics were strange, you'd think they'd go for it too knowing that anything but a win for either team gives Liverpool the ascendancy.

Onto the next game, hopefully Haaland from last season comes back soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.