Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

We need to stop thinking we deserve/need to win the Prem every season.
Not going to happen.
Amen. Sometimes we need to take stock and realise that a top three finish and not winning anything is as bad as it gets - better than wondering how we are going to get another 10 points from the last nine games to reach 40 and stay up! ;-)

Leagues gone I think. But as frustrating as today was it’s the Palace game I can’t get over. New signings have not been good enough. Key players had lengthy injuries. We’ve done well to be where we are. Can’t see us beating Madrid either sadly.

We're still the best side in it,long way to go and I don't make us favourites, but if you have to go and win it ,we know how to do it,never back against us.

There's also a feeling that Arsenal are our bitches when it comes to playing them at the Etihad. But they have a stronger spine and greater resolve these days. Our record this season does not show a big slump, but we lost one very key midfielder in the summer and it shows with some of our play offensively and defensively through the middle of the park. We have new boys settling in. I think we need to be more measured as fans about how this season has gone.
Whilst their offensive performance in both games was woeful, they have kept us to no goals in 2 games (7 last season) and a swing of 9 points on usual seasons. They have obviously learned something! Rice was a great signing for them.

We're still the best side in it,long way to go and I don't make us favourites, but if you have to go and win it ,we know how to do it,never back against us.
One weekend of results going our way and we are right back in it.

Leagues gone I think. But as frustrating as today was it’s the Palace game I can’t get over. New signings have not been good enough. Key players had lengthy injuries. We’ve done well to be where we are. Can’t see us beating Madrid either sadly.
May aswell throw in the towel now then.

Absolutely zero point of you watching the rest of the Manchester City season.

Because they are fucking Madrid, they have much easier time to convince the player to join their club than us because their allure.

Correct.
I really can't believe that we have fans who seem to have convinced themselves that we have become a more attractive club to join than Real Madrid.
We may well be better on the pitch than Real, but they're still on a completely different wavelength when it comes to attracting genuinely big stars.

We'll win the league. We'll win the FA Cup, and we'll at least reach the CL final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.