PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

‘PWB is a nonce. There’s your smoke, some bloke said it on the internet - therefore clearly true. Get to jail’
I'm just PrestwichBlue (PB) not Prestwich& WhitefieldBlue (PWB).

This whole notion of "There's 115 charges so they must be guilty of something" is completely ridiculous. There are essentially 3 substantive issues that make up those 115, and the biggest of them was dismissed by CAS because UEFA couldn't supply the evidence to support them.

This whole notion of "There's 115 charges so they must be guilty of something" is completely ridiculous. There are essentially 3 substantive issues that make up those 115, and the biggest of them was dismissed by CAS because UEFA couldn't supply the evidence to support them.
The current Everton set of charges for each year is being assessed as individual charges with individual fines etc..
Could there be a similar motive for our 115?

One thing i am struggling to understand is the the PL and City both went to court wanting the whole thing to be kept private, if i recall this correctly.

So if this was the case and expulsion was on the cards, are we really believing that we would have woke up one morning to find we had been expelled. it just seems too far fetched to me.
That was around the merit order back in 2021. City and the PL wanted the proceedings to remain private but the PL also wanted to be able to tell other clubs for any future arbitration. This argument about telling others was the main reason the end result was that it was in the public interest. The PL shot themselves in the foot with that request.

Yes, but we know you are the head of the Whitefield mafia.

The current Everton set of charges for each year is being assessed as individual charges with individual fines etc..
Could there be a similar motive for our 115?
I don't think so. The PL statement listed 5 separate headings, multiplied by years and rules.

The rules are fairly generic so I can't see a scenario where the IC say we've breached rule E39 in 2015/16 but not rule E40. Or that we've breached E39 in 2015/16 but not in 2016/17.

The motivation could well have been to make it look much worse than it really is though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.