Stupid little things that bug you

That's ME, mate. I do that. If you do it yourself, you're putting some spotty kid out of a job....and they love doing it. Keeps things interesting for them.
Just think of all the wasted food though, surely the staff wouldn’t know how long stuff had been left out, and it may not be a spotty kid.

Getting charged by Amazon for something you didn't sign up for ..."Luna"? What the fuck is that?

Currently sat in a bar on Mathew St, Liverpool (ale price is very good)

Some twat is strumming away (badly) to a medley of shite indie/ chart friendly pap, with the volume turned up to 11

He sounds like a happy Bob Dylan impressionist.

Tosh

This fucking weather.

Feels like i’ve been living in a cave for months.
Just grey, windy & wet all day every day.

Surely it’s my human right to see a bit of sun for more than 2 weeks per year?

Might consider the sunbed next week to get a bit of colour back and feel human again ;-)

How much bastard rain can we get while other parts of the world are begging for water!

I feel sorry for parents with no money, trapped in a house bored shitless during the holidays - bet it doesn’t do any good for mental health

This fucking weather.

Might consider the sunbed next week to get a bit of colour back and feel human again ;-)

How much bastard rain can we get while other parts of the world are begging for water!

I feel sorry for parents with no money, trapped in a house bored shitless during the holidays - bet it doesn’t do any good for mental health
Its relentlessly bad. Wont be any club cricket my way in May I reckon, even it stopped raining today. Its shite

This fucking weather.

It's been shite over here since last July. The odd few days here and there, but that's about as much as we've had.

These bloody things....

View attachment 113557

I mean; what is the point? Am I going to go around driving like a madman if there isn't a "baby on board"? Or, if you prefer, am I going to drive like a 75 year old nun once I spot one of those stickers?
The idea behind it is for emergency services to know there is a child on board, mostly needed in severe accidents where car seats can be thrown from the vehicle and in older days have not been searched for due to nobody knowing there was a "baby on board"

The idea behind it is for emergency services to know there is a child on board, mostly needed in severe accidents where car seats can be thrown from the vehicle and in older days have not been searched for due to nobody knowing there was a "baby on board"
Blimey. I'll look at those in a different light from now on.

It's been shite over here since last July. The odd few days here and there, but that's about as much as we've had.
Probably the main reason that I will not come home to Ireland when I retire; the weather is shocking and getting worse it seems. So I will be repairing to somewhere sunny - where ever that will be - when I shuffle out of the workforce in a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.