Stupid little things that bug you

The idea behind it is for emergency services to know there is a child on board, mostly needed in severe accidents where car seats can be thrown from the vehicle and in older days have not been searched for due to nobody knowing there was a "baby on board"
And here's me thinking it was for orange women with tattood eye brows and fat lips telling all and sundry that little Prosecco has just had her first solid shit.

This fucking weather.

Feels like i’ve been living in a cave for months.
Just grey, windy & wet all day every day.

Surely it’s my human right to see a bit of sun for more than 2 weeks per year?

Might consider the sunbed next week to get a bit of colour back and feel human again ;-)

How much bastard rain can we get while other parts of the world are begging for water!

I feel sorry for parents with no money, trapped in a house bored shitless during the holidays - bet it doesn’t do any good for mental health
You sound like that Spanish player who signed for us then went back home with a swipe at us complaining that he was paler than when he joined, or was it his children?:)

This fucking weather.

Feels like i’ve been living in a cave for months.
Just grey, windy & wet all day every day.

Surely it’s my human right to see a bit of sun for more than 2 weeks per year?

Might consider the sunbed next week to get a bit of colour back and feel human again ;-)

How much bastard rain can we get while other parts of the world are begging for water!

I feel sorry for parents with no money, trapped in a house bored shitless during the holidays - bet it doesn’t do any good for mental health
Think you just summed up why I fucked of to live abroad. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.