Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Rubbish in the 1st half, very decent in the 2nd half. All the big chants starting in SS3 like usual.

5/10

If you'd asked me at the start of the season who the best away fans to visit the Etihad would be, I'd have put my money on Luton. How wrong I would've been.

Small time as it gets, worse than villa the other week. And once they'd reminded us that we're a library, they then sat in silence for large periods.

I used to like plucky Luton, but I’d be quite happy if they dropped back to non-league after that. Biggest bunch of gobshites I’ve seen at the Etihad in a while. Songs and behaviour far more suited to the lower leagues. Hardly surprising looking at the state of them that Yaxley Lennon spawned from that town.

Wasnt great overall today but decent in parts. What is it with teams coming to the etihad and not singing about their own team. Let luton off as half the fuckers probs don't know the songs. Anything for a short clip to post on twitter I guess.

Face dropped for the umpteenth time when I saw I was surrounded by school kids up at the back of level 3. But they loved it. Sang, made a noise, and got behind the team. The rules aren’t hard to follow. Old sods who moan about KdB or Rodri are bedblockers who need replacing. Up the Blues.

Guy who sits in front of me in 210 who constantly spouts negative shite about any and everything that’s happening during the game finally pulled up by a lad in front of him today.

Game is opinions but fuck me, the constant negative drivel can be exhausting to listen to. Especially for 19 games!

Really flat in the first half but fair play, we really started singing dead on 60 mins and the goals started flying in straight away.

Usual stuff: Football in a library and WWYWYWS, then something about "Conference champions you'll never sing that", and then a ditty that sounded like "we've won it all" even though they've never won the top division, the FA Cup or anything in Europe. There was also "how shit must you be, it's only one nil". That stopped after our second and was replace sometime later by "three-one and you're going home". They sang about their own team about as often as they attacked our goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.