City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

We're gonna need a new batch of superfan badges to post out mate which i'll sort out today.

I also think it would be useful if some of these superfans could get together and create an instruction manual on how to be a "proper supporter" - i'd find that so useful
Here's one I prepared earlier.... :-)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Been a season ticket holder for 21 years. Have only ever left four games early in my life.

Arsenal at home in 2003 because I was sick with flu/24-hour bug and shouldn't have gone in the first place. Leicester at home in 2004 when we were 3-0 down in pissing rain with 10 minutes to go. Swansea at home in 2012 when I needed to be back in Manchester for 8.30pm - the game kicked off at 5.30pm and then 12 minutes got added on so it ended up being the longest game in Premier League history at that point and I left on 94 minutes. And against Luton on Saturday because my mum's best mate turned 60 and she'd booked a table in Stockport for 7pm.

Ended up missing three goals (2 for City, 1 for Luton) because we left on 85 mins to beat the traffic. We got back home to Stockport for 5.40pm and my mum got to her mate's party on time, but was it all worth it? The temper on people who leave early is mad. Lots of honking and shit driving in the car park and outside until you get off Alan Turing way. Each to their own, I'll never have a go at early leavers personally, but I thought it was bloody rubbish, to be honest. Much prefer watching the whole game, leaving casually, and unwinding in the car listening to 5Live or Spotify or something.

Last edited:
No wonder Pep went straight down the tunnel. There wasn't enough fans to thank at the end. Embarrassing as the Luton fans said. I joined in with them. Seriously we need a full on crowd supporting until the final whistle. It's not the tourists either it's the so called legacy fans especially in SS3. People started leaving when Erling scored his pen on @ 75mins. Wtf.

Its nobody else's business what time anyone leaves the stadium. Everyone has their reasons. To many Norris Cole's on here, who think their opinion actually matters. Laughable.
Purely in your opinion of course.

I sometimes have to leave slightly early (around 85 minutes) to get a train home because of where I live and I absolutely hate doing it. Saturday my train was much later so was able to stay, clap the players off etc. much prefer it. Plus once i've done that there is less of a rush anyway.

Its nobody else's business what time anyone leaves the stadium. Everyone has their reasons. To many Norris Cole's on here, who think their opinion actually matters. Laughable.

Not strictly true. When you're trying to watch the game and you have to get up time and time again for people leaving early and they block your view, it is very much other people's business.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.