Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully:

Ederson - Walker - Stones - Akanji - Gvardiol - Rodri - De Bruyne - Foden - Bernardo - Haaland - Grealish

I'm not sure he'll drop Dias for Akanji, but that's pretty much the side I expect.

I personally wouldn't mind Akanji in for Dias but I think Pep would trust the experience of Dias if Stones is stepping into midfield.

I'm OK with either.

I KNEW I remembered that refs name, you've reminded me of the reasons. You're right, he is the new Lahoz, he will fall for RMs tricks and no doubt give them a penalty...
Didn’t he ref the game where we won 1-2 in Spain gave us a pen and also sent off Sergio Ramos

We need to stay calm , defend better and score first , easy peasy , lol

We will need to score at least two if not three , dont want a chess match as we have the one shot one goal thing going on this season, baffling that is

I'm not sure he'll drop Dias for Akanji, but that's pretty much the side I expect.

I personally wouldn't mind Akanji in for Dias but I think Pep would trust the experience of Dias if Stones is stepping into midfield.

I'm OK with either.

Yes mate, me too, it could also be Stones - Dias - Akanji - Gvardiol.

Don´t know how fit Ake is, but Gvardiol was great the last games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.