Real Madrid post match post mortem

I am still trying to understand what the thinking was about that first 15 minutes. Seemed to set the tone, I would have much rather us come out all guns blazing and trying to put them on the back foot.
I was like wtf are we doing? It was some kind of walking about with no conviction going forward or defending. I couldn't really believe what I was watching...

Just watched some high lights from TNT on YouTube, because you know you get the different view ,then the view from your seat (especially if your seat st the back of the 3rd tier South Stand). Anyway I thought the Real Madrid players were offside in the build up to their goal twice ?
But no comment on the high lights about it ?
But coming out last night, I just thought, the football Gods wasn't with us last night. Hitting the crossbar , KDB putting that one over from 6/7 yards, nine out of ten times he burys it.
And thinking of the game , they had a stroke of luck with 3 of their 4 goals in the tie.
Just not our night !

Disappointed and gutted - but If it showed anything - it's that we are head and shoulders the best team in World football. That was supposedly the mighty Madrid, chasing shadows and parking the bus, afraid to try anything remotely creative Yep they're celebrating, but they should be embarrassed.
This.

I was like wtf are we doing? It was some kind of walking about with no conviction going forward or defending. I couldn't really believe what I was watching...

There was 2 occasions I think it was Diaz and Ederson just stood with the ball for ages like the game had stopped
I was going mad thinking we need to keep the crowd up and this was killing it

There was 2 occasions I think it was Diaz and Ederson just stood with the ball for ages like the game had stopped
I was going mad thinking we need to keep the crowd up and this was killing it
This! It was completely bizarre. You could see that goal coming simply because of how shit we were in that period. Madrid were knocking around without a care in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.