New Club Survey

It's about fans feeling the club not just takes us for granted, but takes advantage of our loyalty.

You're entitled to your view but you simply can't tell someone else how they should feel.
Some people are so blinkered they can't process even the smallest bit of negative feedback to the club. There's some of them on the season ticket thread as well.

City are a business, and the core fanbase are just customers to them.

They give as much of a shit about Joe Bloggs season ticket holders as Tim Cook gives about me if I went and bought an iPhone from Argos.

The club are in the business of making money. It’s just the way they go about it upsets the fans. As Johny Mars Bar has said, the attitude is if you don’t like then fuck off.
Exactly. Which from a purely business standpoint is absolutely fine. No massive corporation can listen to customers on an individual basis, they'd be doing nothing else and rapidly go out of business. It's why trend forecasting and focus groups exist.

Let's not pretend City are any different - it's all just a numbers game to them, there's no emotion in it at all.

The sooner fans wake up to that the better. City doesn't love you back.

Being a City fan is about supporting the fans not the club and having a blind loyalty to the people who run it.

It's a very distant affair these days and you do feel that you are not valued, what makes the occasion are the people around you.

Because they don't value my support, the club isn't on the same wavelength and they don't listen.
I’m not surprised in view of your response to the way we play football.

Don’t understand the negativity amongst some City “fans”? Before the current owners arrived we were a mid table at best/ relegation dogfighting team. After the many millions/billions spent by those owners we are now probably the best team in the world. What is it you want? Yeah I get it that season ticket prices have increased just like they have at almost every other club, who don’t get the success we are now enjoying, and for just about everything we buy. That’s the way of the world today. I say thank you Sheikh Mansour from the bottom of my heart.
Yeah. The good old days of shit results; an old fashioned ground; mainly 3rd rate players BUT easy to get tickets (because only locals could make the effort to go thus no bloody tourists)

Great days eh

I've deleted it as it's all just pointless but, now I've just thought do these go to all Citizens or just ST holders?

I'd imagine our worldwide fanbase who never ever get anywhere nearer a game will have shall we say a different outlook to match going fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.