Whaley Bridge shooting

People should have a legal obligation to shoot robbing thieves breaking into your house, don't fucking rob houses.

Exactly this. If you've got uninvited people on your property mooching about, especially in the early hours of the morning, all bets are off. They shouldn't be there it's as simple as that. There are so many horror stories about burglars being violent, that they have to expect people will respond to their presence with that thought in the forefront of their minds. Don't want to be injured or killed? Stay the fuck off other people properties.

Exactly this. If you've got uninvited people on your property mooching about, especially in the early hours of the morning, all bets are off. They shouldn't be there it's as simple as that. There are so many horror stories about burglars being violent, that they have to expect people will respond to their presence with that thought in the forefront of their minds. Don't want to be injured or killed? Stay the fuck off other people properties.
Wow, the Clarkson wannabe got a bite.

That’s okay, it wasn’t aimed at you.

It must be Mexico 1970 as I quoted him in my post.
The thing is nobody wants to be put in a situation like this in the first place. The same as nobody wants to injure or kill anybody. Fear drives the action, which in the cold light of day in a courtroom, the law might deem was an overaction. That's easy for them to say. When it's the early hours of the morning and intruders are on your property and you know no help will get there in time to save you, then you have to assume your life could be in danger. That's because it very much could be. The intruders have the option to leave or course once they know they've been discovered. If they don't you have to assume they will take whatever they want by force if you try and stop them. It's then fight or flight. Passive compliance could still get you seriously injured or dead. It's not a risk I'd take, it would be fight for me if they didn't leave.

It must be Mexico 1970 as I quoted him in my post.
The thing is nobody wants to be put in a situation like this in the first place. The same as nobody wants to injure or kill anybody. Fear drives the action, which in the cold light of day in a courtroom, the law might deem was an overaction. That's easy for them to say. When it's the early hours of the morning and intruders are on your property and you know no help will get there in time to save you, then you have to assume your life could be in danger. That's because it very much could be. The intruders have the option to leave or course once they know they've been discovered. If they don't you have to assume they will take whatever they want by force if you try and stop them. It's then fight or flight. Passive compliance could still get you seriously injured or dead. It's not a risk I'd take, it would be fight for me if they didn't leave.
I don’t disagree, however, suggesting anybody who enters your home without permission should be fair game to be murdered isn‘t and will never be part of English law.

Proportional force always will be though.

If you are in fear of your life, then you use what force you deem appropriate.

That doesn’t give you carte blanche to necessarily shoot someone in the face.

I don’t disagree, however, suggesting anybody who enters your home without permission should be fair game to be murdered isn‘t and will never be part of English law.

How about a knee ?

I doubt he took the decision lightly. Aside from any possible mental torment he may suffer for taking someone's life, there are the legal repercussions to face, not to mention possible revenge attacks from the scrotes mates and family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.