Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Ah right, that makes sense. Thanks.

Any idea what is still left then?
haven't a clue mate
I believe, from reading on here, that there's loads of cheap availability in the the third tier for single seats but not for pairs or groups
i think City missed a trick here and shouldn't have allowed to pick their exact seat, but row and block instead
then City could have bunched them together so there were groups of seats still available rather than lots of odd ones

I don't think it quite works like that
there were three or four price brackets for the third tier, they are still showing on the website
£600 for the first ten rows or so
£450 for the next ten
£380 for the next few
£299 for the back rows

South Stand L3
Rows A-K £600
Rows L-W £380
Rows x and above £299

Can't see a £450 band Squirty.

haven't a clue mate
I believe, from reading on here, that there's loads of cheap availability in the the third tier for single seats but not for pairs or groups
i think City missed a trick here and shouldn't have allowed to pick their exact seat, but row and block instead
then City could have bunched them together so there were groups of seats still available rather than lots of odd ones

Yeah you're right there, although from a selfish point of view that could work out great for us. Cheers mate.

I'm in the same boat mate, paid £650 platinum for level 3 314 row d because we wanted to be lower down and next to an exit (closer to the bar). Can't see how the £300 seats can be justified given that they can't be in effect twice as bad. It'll be interesting when people are chatting to the people behind them and they only paid half as much.

Thanks mate.

As you say, being closer to an exit looks like a small price to pay for getting away, especially when you consider everyone has to come down to get out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.