Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

how many premium season card holders are there? and on that basis if that's the only reason to purchase premium seats then all the rest of us may as well just give up on final tickets? surely loyalty of attending games and points gathered also come into it

There will be enough CL final tickets for the most loyal Blues. I think the finalists get about 10k of tickets each (give intake depending on the size of the ground).

There will be enough CL final tickets for the most loyal Blues. I think the finalists get about 10k of tickets each (give intake depending on the size of the ground).
my post was not about final tickets more the sense that people were worried they would not get a season card because of the late window opportunity

my post was not about final tickets more the sense that people were worried they would not get a season card because of the late window opportunity

Yes I saw that. You got a good deal but the season tickets could be close to selling out now. It depends how many the Club choose to sell of courses and some Blues will be looking for a number of tickets together.

Ah right, that makes sense. Thanks.

Any idea what is still left then?

It was my turn on the waiting list this morning and there wasn't any £299 or £380 tickets left. I ended up with a seat on the new Row 2 of the East Stand for £475 but apparently there wasn't many of them left either.

Been 10 years since I last had a season ticket (had one for 17 years before) and can't wait for the season to start - I just hope I'm not a bad omen & we go back to being shit!

Thanks for the update Richie.

Were those £380 seats on the new first 3 rows of the lower tier, as opposed to the £380 seats in the new South stand 3rd tier?

I can't Squirty.

It's a been a very long week and day. Long story.

Help us out on this one will you. :-)

I tried to copy it for you but the feature was being a bugger
Basically he said his seat were in the east stand, which suggests the front three rows

Hi Gents,

Just to clarify, I got one on the new pitchside seats (rows 1-3) in the East Stand and the cost was £475. All the £299 & £380 seats in South Stand Level 3 were sold & there is only £600 seats available in there.

I was only after 1 ticket so after reading this thread I hoped I might get one of the 'odd' single seats that people think will be left over, but they said today they didn't have any, although that might be, as some think, a ploy to get you to buy the more expensive tickets with the spare "fill-in spaces" seats offered to those who didn't take up their waiting list option at a later date. I wasn't prepared to take that gamble though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.