Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Plus they're not trying to sell every seat in the ground, just whatever the extensions increased the total by. I'd image the back rows of the third tier plus some of family stand will remain largely unsold, the same as last season. Matchday sales will be about 3-4k?

Probably more availability in July with DD defaults and drop outs etc.
We've already had the drop outs
Plus they're not trying to sell every seat in the ground, just whatever the extensions increased the total by. I'd image the back rows of the third tier plus some of family stand will remain largely unsold, the same as last season. Matchday sales will be about 3-4k?
That's what I was trying to say. I think match day sales were higher than that last season, and will be higher than that next season. We had about 36,500 seasoncard holders last season and a capacity of about 46,500 with about 1,500 away fans so I think match day sales were a bit higher than you estimate

The biggest benefit of Premium will be priority for Champions League final tickets (when we eventually get there) and other key away games. CL final tickets on the black market stretch to thousands of pounds and carry a high risk of buying fakes!

The Club can't state that Premium season card holders will get this level of priority but we know it will happen.

I know that this will mean that I have not done enough research - but are you saying that there are benefits from being in the Premium seats above a padded seat and being in the location you want.

I jumped in for my family - but was on holiday at the time - so it was a bit of a gamble. I just assumed though that location and padded seat was it
The biggest benefit of Premium will be priority for Champions League final tickets (when we eventually get there) and other key away games. CL final tickets on the black market stretch to thousands of pounds and carry a high risk of buying fakes!

The Club can't state that Premium season card holders will get this level of priority but we know it will happen.

know that this will mean that I have not done enough research - but are you saying that there are benefits from being in the Premium seats above a padded seat and being in the location you want.

I jumped in for my family - but was on holiday at the time, so it was a bit of a blind gamble. I just assumed though that location and padded seat was it.

We've already had the drop outs

No one on DD has paid a penny yet, we haven't had the defaulters yet, only those who contacted the club by the end of May.

It would be extremely naive to think that all those on auto-renew will actually pay and there won't be further drop-outs. I would estimate it would be a least low hundreds.

There is also no logic having more tickets for match days sales with a lot of potential customers having season tickets, and away fan numbers dropping due the extortionate match day pricing.

I know that this will mean that I have not done enough research - but are you saying that there are benefits from being in the Premium seats above a padded seat and being in the location you want.

I jumped in for my family - but was on holiday at the time - so it was a bit of a gamble. I just assumed though that location and padded seat was it

know that this will mean that I have not done enough research - but are you saying that there are benefits from being in the Premium seats above a padded seat and being in the location you want.

I jumped in for my family - but was on holiday at the time, so it was a bit of a blind gamble. I just assumed though that location and padded seat was it.

Time will tell but we know last season that Blues in the expensive seats got first dibs on the much in demand Chelski away tickets (the river cruise!). I think this will happen more in the future as the Club needs to demonstrate the benefits of Premium and Corporate seats!

Time will tell but we know last season that Blues in the expensive seats got first dibs on the much in demand Chelski away tickets (the river cruise!). I think this will happen more in the future as the Club needs to demonstrate the benefits of Premium and Corporate seats!
you've said this a couple of times, always looking to the future, but the terms & conditions for the premiums seats specifically that there are no ticket queue jumping

you've said this a couple of times, always looking to the future, but the terms & conditions for the premiums seats specifically that there are no ticket queue jumping

That's right Squirty. I am thinking what will happen informally (rather than in Ts and Cs) for example when the Club tries to sell Premium seats as part of the North side expansion. We saw this with Chelski but this is not a guaranteed benefit.

Having been skint for much of my life supporting us, I don't mind paying Premium now I can afford it - if it helps the Club make affordable seats available in other parts of the ground. I know not many people are in this position.

That's right Squirty. I am thinking what will happen informally (rather than in Ts and Cs) for example when the Club tries to sell Premium seats as part of the North side expansion. We saw this with Chelski but this is not a guaranteed benefit.

Having been skint for much of my life supporting us, I don't mind paying Premium now I can afford it - if it helps the Club make affordable seats available in other parts of the ground. I know not many people are in this position.
arguably there are far too many premium seats for this to work for away tckets as we routinely get a maximum of 3000 tickets

so will we have about 45k season card owners this year or will the club leave it around the 40k mark to make more money on match tickets, I know that some teams and im not been nasty here but most city fans on the citizens tickets wont want to pay 40-50 to watch villa, west brom west ham and other teams, but will fork out 50-60 to watch Chelsea, utd, pool arsenal and even everton, what we will lose on some games we will get back on the big games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.