Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK is great reading.

They are either gonna let him rot in the reserves forever or unleash the crowd on him pmsl.

Hee hee

I don't understand the logic behind him wanting to go to City, I mean if he wants guaranteed trophies then it's Madrid, Barca or Bayern he should be aiming at. City are a sinking ship, a failed experiment in Football Manager spending, hiring and firing. Raheem has enough talent to be absolutely front and centre of the development of this team and the related success that it WILL have.

But no, he just wants the typical quick fix of instant success and distorted wages. If he thinks he's on to a winner with guaranteed trophies at City then he's making a big mistake. All he's gonna get is a bollock load of money and a comfy seat on the bench, coupled with the full ire and fury of every Kopite whenever he darkens the doors of Anfield in future. He's forgetting who made him the player he is, and is in need of reminding of that fact. He also needs reminding that success is earned, not fucking bought. If he wasn't busy missing sitters from 3 yards out last season then we might have had a bit more of it.

I really admire the club's handling of this, keeping quiet and not caving in to the player. Y'know, for the sake of £50M in terms of income in the modern game, I'd be tempted to write it off, make him see out his 2 years in the U21 team and train with the kids. It obviously won't happen like that, but he needs teaching a fucking lesson.

I'm loving this thread by the way, I think it's the pressure release valve that many of us have been looking for.

City are a sinking ship, a failed experiment in Football Manager spending, hiring and firing. Raheem has enough talent to be absolutely front and centre of the development of this team and the related success that it WILL have.
What...the....fuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.