Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's reminiscent of us with Tevez right after Munich, and Toure after cakegate.
Fans turn very quickly the moment they think a player wants out and is making a spectacle of themselves to force a move.

He's not 50m quids worth of player, and I'm not sure I'm aching to see him in a City shirt either. A large part of me hopes we walk away from any deal and find someone more sensibly priced, but there's not much of a list of similar HG players is there?

All things being equal, I'd rather over pay for Pogba than I would for Sterling.

On a more serious note though - no matter what fans think of a player, we don't know the mental state of someone. We should be mindful of that. It might sound stupid, but we've no idea what pressure the lad's feeling and what actions he could take if pushed too far.

I really, really, really can't wait to see him just holding up the shirt let alone playing in it.

Fuck it, break out the Welcome to Manchester billboard again, City. Pretty please.

Hopefully done by tonight.
1e7a9f2566ef67867b6b46edf2efa424.gif

I really, really, really can't wait to see him just holding up the shirt let alone playing in it.

Fuck it, break out the Welcome to Manchester billboard again, City. Pretty please.
Same, he's really endeared himself to me. This is the marquee one for me because of what it signifies.

Same, he's really endeared himself to me. This is the marquee one for me because of what it signifies.
What does it signify?

The sooner this is done the better for all parties involved.

City get a fabulous young talent and liverpool get a huge fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.