Knowsley Safari Park

I'm not suggesting you were getting upset, but look at the comment that sent us off topic.

There seems to be a number of people who think they have the right to judge somebody because of the car they drive. There is another thread running, in which somewhat ironically, the person who replied to HP by saying...

...says...

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/car-discussion-from-de-bruyne-thread.314851/

Of course, anybody driving something like this should be run off the road on sight:

Chevrolet-Trax-Manchester-United.jpg
and wtf is up with that ????

I was thinking about taking my grandsons in the last week of the school hols but I've just looked at the prices. Fuck that. I'll take em somewhere else.

Some people have this thing called free time and way wish to leave the city and enjoy the countryside possibly even in the snow, sounds mad but who knows :)
Correctamundo! But I could think of at least on member on here who is furiously against the countryside thing too (and did have a ding dong many years ago with him over it) - anyway back on topic, I do hear that the Knowsley ape/monkey residents do tend to make a beeline for Big Vehicles so much as I fancy going up to the edge of Liverpool for a day out I'm probably not going to! And as for that red shite - I have a white one of those two - I should add the Embassy Sky Blue Dark Blue Fag Packet stripes on it to make it look like the City third strip of a couple of years ago - do you think SWMBO would be annoyed? ;-)

It's in lockdown this morning after a lion escaped, and made it's way to Knowsley town centre.

There's just been a press conference, and the park manager was asked what about the safety of the public. "Sod that" he said, "I hope the lion comes back, unharmed"

I've just phoned the local dentists, their best man is on the case as we speak.

It's a great way to kill 3-4 hours. My son lives close by in Whiston and I get a season ticket every year. We only need to go 3 times and it pays for itself. The weather can make or break it. If you go on a nice day you'll have such a better time, the rain tends to keep the animals in their enclosures and the fair is a waste of time.
I'd take food with you as there's a decent picnic area and the restaurant is a bit shit and overpriced.

It's a great way to kill 3-4 hours. My son lives close by in Whiston and I get a season ticket every year. We only need to go 3 times and it pays for itself. The weather can make or break it. If you go on a nice day you'll have such a better time, the rain tends to keep the animals in their enclosures and the fair is a waste of time.
I'd take food with you as there's a decent picnic area and the restaurant is a bit shit and overpriced.

You go to Knowsley 3 times a year? Twice in 25 years has been once too many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.