Knowsley Safari Park

Can't be doing with 'safari parks' or zoos. All seems a bit weird people driving/walking through, gawking at caged animals. Only been to a zoo once, didn't really like it, although seeing a giraffe so close was an experience, but leave the fuckers alone I say.

Can't be doing with 'safari parks' or zoos. All seems a bit weird people driving/walking through, gawking at caged animals. Only been to a zoo once, didn't really like it, although seeing a giraffe so close was an experience, but leave the fuckers alone I say.
Kids enjoy it, I doubt I'll be bothering when he hits puberty.

Kids enjoy it, I doubt I'll be bothering when he hits puberty.

Yeah the only time I went was with a bunch of kids from a school I worked at. They obviously loved it, but they love lots of stupid shite at that age. Seems a bit silly to be creating these places. The 'entertainment' value doesn't really justify it. The go nuts don't they? sometimes...The animals I mean.. I don't think a lot of them like being there.

Normally about 6 times. I also don't mind the smell of curry or Asian kids playing cricket.

Stop being a bellend. He said some shit, did his porridge and now is back with a clean slate. This tedious shit brought up consistently when he posts amounts to "well you have an opinion but here's some ill advised out of context references so people should ignore you" and is both boring and twatish.

It's the literal and not the consistently badly used definition of ad hominem and not worthy here. People sometimes write stuff that they don't really think through the wording of or lose their temper and say things they don't mean. We punish them for this. When they come back they come back as Blues who don't carry the sins of their pre-ban selves. We have a mod team have gotten over it, made amends and you should too.

People should hope that those who can use the search function and an understanding of how to take things out of its proper context never target them in this way as it's an impossible standard that even the most pious of long term users couldn't live up to

Yeah the only time I went was with a bunch of kids from a school I worked at. They obviously loved it, but they love lots of stupid shite at that age. Seems a bit silly to be creating these places. The 'entertainment' value doesn't really justify it. The go nuts don't they? sometimes...The animals I mean.. I don't think a lot of them like being there.
Yeah he's only 8 so like most other kids that age he loves animals and getting quite close up is a bit of a thrill. The monkeys ripping your car to shreds will always be more enjoyable to the ones who don't pay for the car insurance. Haha!
As far as the actual animals go, it's only the monkeys, lions, elephants and giraffes that are enclosed, the rest seem to have a decent enough area to roam.
Like I said though, it's only the fact he lives so close that I take him, otherwise I imagine it'd be a once every 10 year thing.

Stop being a bellend. He said some shit, did his porridge and now is back with a clean slate. This tedious shit brought up consistently when he posts amounts to "well you have an opinion but here's some ill advised out of context references so people should ignore you" and is both boring and twatish.

It's the literal and not the consistently badly used definition of ad hominem and not worthy here. People sometimes write stuff that they don't really think through the wording of or lose their temper and say things they don't mean. We punish them for this. When they come back they come back as Blues who don't carry the sins of their pre-ban selves. We have a mod team have gotten over it, made amends and you should too.

People should hope that those who can use the search function and an understanding of how to take things out of its proper context never target them in this way as it's an impossible standard that even the most pious of long term users couldn't live up to
It's the first time I've ever interacted with him, the reason being I don't really enjoy his posts. I didn't even know he'd been banned.
But you crack on and call me a bellend.

Yeah he's only 8 so like most other kids that age he loves animals and getting quite close up is a bit of a thrill. The monkeys ripping your car to shreds will always be more enjoyable to the ones who don't pay for the car insurance. Haha!
As far as the actual animals go, it's only the monkeys, lions, elephants and giraffes that are enclosed, the rest seem to have a decent enough area to roam.
Like I said though, it's only the fact he lives so close that I take him, otherwise I imagine it'd be a once every 10 year thing.

I wasn't judging :) Well, maybe a little bit.. As long as you know you are perpetuating the practice if you continue to buy your ticket..

Hey there are advantages for the animals in captivity, but I don't think they outweigh the negatives, depending on the animal of course.

It's the first time I've ever interacted with him, the reason being I don't really enjoy his posts. I didn't even know he'd been banned.
But you crack on and call me a bellend.

Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.