Gloryhunters....

I'll never forget the first game in the old third division against Blackpool, the place was packed, the crowd defiant.
Fast forward to the next season, temporary stands and full to the brim every home game.
It was then we realised that the old girl was too small for us and the Commonwealth stadium was a natural progression.
When we moved in 03/04, years before the money arrived, we had the third highest attendance in England.
Just relay those facts to any dickhead who ever questions our support.

Glory hunting since we won the FA cup couple of years ago - I did lapse last year and year in between League wins but back again to see how it goes this year.

On serious note got my first weeks wages (£15) in 1978, spent it on travel from Coleraine to my first game (can't remember who against) and been going ever since

Glory hunting since we won the FA cup couple of years ago - I did lapse last year and year in between League wins but back again to see how it goes this year.

On serious note got my first weeks wages (£15) in 1978, spent it on travel from Coleraine to my first game (can't remember who against) and been going ever since
I was earning that too in 78,thought the world was my oyster.. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.