De Bruyne?

tumblr_n0uo4vnjhd1qzjr2jo7_400.gif

WdNGyaw_700wa_0.gif

So it started with the continuing behind the scenes
rIOuTdA.gif

And then KDB got caught with a sneaky 'ooerr missus' surprise question in a foreign language
sBMA033.gif

and hung himself out to dry on live TV
n2VxJVi.gif

Media and BM went berzerk claiming KDB was fucking us off
QY5PN7b.gif

And then KDB's agent and VW United went no no that's not what he meant you bastards!!!!
gI1TcNC.gif

You've fucked him over big time
SSNvg4K.gif

Its all still on you German b*stards
wrHM2id.gif

And City are going to welcome KDB with open arms!
jiAFYXf.gif

How can you let yourself say something in public when you don't understand what your saying lol

Must be naive as fuck, hope his English is decent or we might have hide him away from our media. Only let him do interviews while wearing a ball-gag or something.
Second date style? I like it.

I honestly think he's coming now. The good thing about what's happened is, De Bruyne will have to come out and say exactly what he wants now, no bullshitting and no cutting corners. With all the rumours about him staying, he will have to make a statement and reconfirm whether he is staying or leaving, I think it's as clear as day that his agent wants City move. De Bruyne will be a city player guys, Mark my words!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.