De Bruyne?

Sorry but I don't see the logic there, what's this skill of his you're referring to?

I'll judge him on who we land, and right now just one of our main targets has arrived. Along with an average-to-good player from a poor team.

I know you don't see the logic or know his record. That's been the problem of the Txiki conspiracists for years and I've said all along that I'm going to have an amazing amount of fun the day after deadline day.

You're all wrong, all uninformed and will be shown this in plain text on two weeks

What made me laugh last night was due to the announcement he turned from being an excellent player who would improve us to a ginger cnut who is overrated. Comedy gold it was. Usual suspects were also blaming Txiki

I know for a fact (and i mean concrete) that the Angel Di Maria deal to PSG for €63m was done a full 2.5 weeks before it was announced.

Ric can back this up as I sent him an email with the fact that it was done AND the precise fee (I couldn't post it myself as I was in the naughty corner).

No reason at all that the KDB deal couldn't already be tied up (even if I don't think it is).

It's a completely different situation. Di Maria was desperate to go and i suspect united were happy to get rid. No persuading required on anyone's part. Not only that, id say PSG probs paid too much too given united were never gonna sell to us or chelsea. Wasn't really much competition for his signature from clubs with the means to buy him.

I know you don't see the logic or know his record. That's been the problem of the Txiki conspiracists for years and I've said all along that I'm going to have an amazing amount of fun the day after deadline day.

You're all wrong, all uninformed and will be shown this in plain text on two weeks
Why not just take it as a forum of opinions instead of so personally. Anyone would think you are Txiki. If last night showed anything - its the humour and camaraderie on here are second to none. Of course there's differences that get heated but no need to take opinions about third parties like a personal slight.

Last night was Bluemoon's equivalent of "York away". Everybody will be saying they were here when the KDB shit hit the fan. What a night. Had me in absolute stitches. The gif of the guy beating his mum with a lamp and then throwing his pc out of the window was a highlight for me. Only on Bluemoon

Here we go...

As I've said before, I've never proclaimed to be "in the know" - I'm just passing messages on from someone else, because he doesn't want the hassle from some on here (I understand why now!).

Last night he text me saying it was off. I assumed, as with all his other info, that had come via the club so posted it on here. It then turns out he was just relaying the widely reported quotes from the De Bruyne awards ceremony.

As for my post this morning I was merely giving my opinion that I think last night's shenanigans will work in our favour.

Hope that helps.

It isn't worth the bother Ric.

Last night was Bluemoon's equivalent of "York away". Everybody will be saying they were here when the KDB shit hit the fan. What a night. Had me in absolute stitches. The gif of the guy beating his mum with a lamp and then throwing his pc out of the window was a highlight for me. Only on Bluemoon

That hour was wonderul

Started shite and total meltdown to hold on we are back on to ticker tape celebrations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.