De Bruyne?

I'll say it again,the real victims in all of this are the poor rags.

Pedro must be working damn hard to keep them on the long finger in the hope he can be our plan b if DeBruyne doesn't come.

I'm loving this.

It's a completely different situation. Di Maria was desperate to go and i suspect united were happy to get rid. No persuading required on anyone's part. Not only that, id say PSG probs paid too much too given united were never gonna sell to us or chelsea. Wasn't really much competition for his signature from clubs with the means to buy him.

And why were PSG interested in Di Maria in any case? They were definitely interested in a young Belgian player for Wolfsburg but something happened and they moved onto another target.

This club is unique, our fan base is unique, thank fuck I'm a city fan, nobody touches us.

This is division three, the qpr game, lomas wasting time v Liverpool , creaming ourselves about kinkladze's goal two decades later with a touch of the gillingham play off final thrown in.

The mental scars of a city fan for all to see laid bare.

Fucking love it, breathe it in this is Manchester City Football Club in all its glory.

The qualification for being a City Fan is and always will be that you are thick skinned, used to criticism. have a sense of humour and like to be different.

Go join another Club if you just want to be a sheep.

Today, now that we are a stable club with a great owner and a fantastic investment team plotting our development in detail you would think there is now no need to build in the ''City Factor''. I hope our owners don't take it to heart and are able to dismiss the confusion as part of this exclusively City fact of life that if something can happen it will.
Our supporters understand this and can laugh at themselves, hopefully our owners will shrug their shoulders and enjoy being part of this latest uniquely City event.

Last nights episode was reminiscent of yesteryear except that all news events happen in real time today whereas in the Ivor Broadis days we needed the Evening News or Chronicle to find out how things had happened (or not).

May I add my congratulations to all who contributed to making my Monday night so entertaining. My mirth was not totally understood by my wife but whats new, however she was useful in explaining who the cartoon gifs were.

Last edited:
It was working fine for me? I was pleasantly surprised given that we had a record number of users online!

Hi Ric, yeah, strange as my Mac it wouldn't load at all which I knew something has happened. Tried other websites and all ran fine, but BM struggled the page wouldn't load at all, even my iPad struggled. My iPhone on the other had was spot on, loaded BM as if nothing happened. Any hints?

Hi Ric, yeah, strange as my Mac it wouldn't load at all which I knew something has happened. Tried other websites and all ran fine, but BM struggled the page wouldn't load at all, even my iPad struggled. My iPhone on the other had was spot on, loaded BM as if nothing happened. Any hints?

Are you still having problem on your Mac today mate?

The qualification for being a City Fan is and always will be that you are thick skinned, used to criticism. have a sense of humour and like to be different.

Go join another Club if you just want to be a sheep.

Today, now that we are a stable club with a great owner and a fantastic investment team plotting our development in detail you would think there is now no need to build in the ''City Factor''. I hope our owners don't take it to heart and are able to dismiss the confusion as part of this exclusively City fact of life that if something can happen it will.
Our supporters understand this and can laugh at themselves, hopefully our owners will shrug their shoulders and enjoy being part of this latest uniquely City event.

Last nights episode was reminiscent of yesteryear except that all news events happen in real time today whereas in the Ivor Broadis days we needed the Evening News or Chronicle to find out how things had happened (or not).

May I add my congratulations to all who contributed to making my Tuesday night so entertaining. My mirth was not totally understood by my wife but whats new, however she was useful in explaining who the cartoon gifs were.
By eck that was a chuffing good post.
Bloody grand I tell thee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.