De Bruyne?

New quotes from his agent:

"At a club like City, you get a great complete package: a big league, big respect, the guarantee to play for domestic titles and in europe and moreover the financial aspect"

He also said PSG wantED (past!) Kevin more than Di Maria, but he (the agent) thinks KDB was too expensive for them.
Giving his reasons for leaving , it's looking good

Yeah then he buggered off back to Everton I was gutted back then we were just turning the corner

Yeah I was giving my Latics mates a hard time cos Joe Royle was nailed on to be the new Everton manager

Then one of them phone me and said "You'll never guess who the new Everton manager is". From the glee in his voice I just knew what he was going to say. JUDAS !!!!

Are these quotes printed online anywhere (other than here)? They look very promising, just want to verify them. :)

acecounts post: 8800508 said:
New quotes from his agent:

"At a club like City, you get a great complete package: a big league, big respect, the guarantee to play for domestic titles and in europe and moreover the financial aspect"

He also said PSG wantED (past!) Kevin more than Di Maria, but he (the agent) thinks KDB was too expensive for them.
agents are cunts by profession

Are these quotes printed online anywhere (other than here)? They look very promising, just want to verify them. :)

"Met Bayern was het contact eerder informeel. PSG, dat zich enkele maanden geleden al meldde, wilde hem echt hebben. Ik heb Olivier Letang gezien en met hem eerst de eventuele rol van Kevin binnen de ploeg besproken voor we het over de cijfers hadden. Ze wilden in de eerste plaats Kevin en pas daarnaÁngel Di María. Maar Kevin was duurder dan de Argentijn (63 miljoen euro, nvdr), daar ben ik van overtuigd. Nu, geld is niet het belangrijkste. Met een club als City krijg je een totaalpakket: een grote competitie, veel aanzien, de garantie mee te strijden voor de prijzen in eigen land en in Europa, plus dan het financiële aspect.”

Lees verder: http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/188344/PSG_en_Juventus_grepen_deze_transferperiode_naast_Rode_Duivel#ixzz3jArUQ3HW

"Met Bayern was het contact eerder informeel. PSG, dat zich enkele maanden geleden al meldde, wilde hem echt hebben. Ik heb Olivier Letang gezien en met hem eerst de eventuele rol van Kevin binnen de ploeg besproken voor we het over de cijfers hadden. Ze wilden in de eerste plaats Kevin en pas daarnaÁngel Di María. Maar Kevin was duurder dan de Argentijn (63 miljoen euro, nvdr), daar ben ik van overtuigd. Nu, geld is niet het belangrijkste. Met een club als City krijg je een totaalpakket: een grote competitie, veel aanzien, de garantie mee te strijden voor de prijzen in eigen land en in Europa, plus dan het financiële aspect.”

Lees verder: http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/188344/PSG_en_Juventus_grepen_deze_transferperiode_naast_Rode_Duivel#ixzz3jArUQ3HW

Thanks. My only other question would be how recent are these. Are they based on events last night or a previous interview. They were given to 'Sport/Voetbalmagazine', is that a daily?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.