United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like United as much as you used to?

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/do-you-like-united-as-much-as-you-used-to.408275/

hahaha.... In fairness many are still saying yes they do whilst many are saying not since '99, fergie left and many are saying they are now (coincidentally) bored of football.

This is what alot of these gloryseeking plastics attached to many clubs don't understand - We'd be partying going to watch City no matter what fucking league or whatever.
Spot on fella..thats what makes us special.. we were there when we were (dare I say it.............shit) and that's why we are here now...its not winning that's important.. it's City.

CM2X2yYWsAA3CZJ.jpg

Rags sending in tips to Turtle on formations and players to sign.... lol
Oh bless em.. they rate Bellend.

Yeah right.......obviously staying. However, how fucking good would it be if he stayed! Can't see it though. If their players will jump ship for Liverpool, then I can't see this bloke turning down CL football...........it would be piss funny though!
Oh aye a 1 in 3 average striker is just what them cunts deserve , hes REALLY going to make the difference

Spot on fella..thats what makes us special.. we were there when we were (dare I say it.............shit) and that's why we are here now...its not winning that's important.. it's City.

The beautiful context of their "Do you like United as much as you used to" is that it's on the heels of being humiliated in the transfer market, which means that they only like United when they were the only English team who could buy up everyone else's top players and raid the youth academies. It's not fun now that they actually have competition and can't just do what they want. They talk about our empty seats, but they can barely handle slipping out of the top four without questioning their love for their team.. never mind slipping out of the top two divisions. Plastics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.