De Bruyne?

Paying outrageous fees for players that are not exactly in the elite group of world class players just doesn't sit well with me.We have no excuses now , expectations will be high to win the title and at least be on the semis for the champ league.
KdB got the most assists in Europe last season, despite Bundlesliga playing four less matches. How is that not elite?

Otamendi was the best defender in La Liga last season. There are plenty of highlights you can find of him managing to cover both Messi and Ronaldo. How is that not elite?

Sterling...well his price went up because he's English. He's still a hot prospect due to his age and what he brings to the squad though.

Damn, never seen so much complaining about signing top players!

It's starting to sink in over on rag cafe...

If they sign this guy then the 15/16 league title can be handed to them already. Otamendi will sort out that defence and Sterling, Silva and KDB behind Aguero would annihilate defences. Silva and Aguero fit and in form alone are enough trouble for most teams so with these additions it isn't looking too good for the rest of the league.
^^^^^^This^^^^^^^ this makes me very happy, enjoy ya sleepless nights raggies!

Not far away now.. Sterling + Delph + Otamendi + KDB = best transfer Window we've ever had? Happy days :D

My expectations are always high!,KDB or not.
Same here my friend. I'm not a very patient man either. I feel ashamed to admit that this 150m spree has stressed me out to a degree. Spent way too much time following the KDB and Pogba thread. Knowing who our main targets are with insight into the process definitely isn't good for my health. Especially when it's young up and coming world class players. Woosah. Woosah. Please put me out of my misery monday! I suppose I could go for another round if our overlords are up for it though :)

I can't see any other club apart from Barca and Real Madrid that can compete with us . Who'd have thought it 20 years ago that we would be the galacticos of England. No excuse we are now favourite and there will be a lot of pressure on the team to bring home the trophies.

Usually SSN reports news that's 24hrs old. Now they're saying the deal could be announced on Monday. Are we still believing them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.