De Bruyne?

"A decision is expected in the next few days people... it's expected (by MCFC) that he will join MCFC, PSG might also be interested(they might not be but they were before signing Di Maria so I'm putting that in there) never the less Kevin will most likely make his mind up over the next few days."

See I just made a "news tweet" by carefully selecting facts and some common sense since the deadline is near but telling you absolutely nothing new and leaving you nothing to call me on at a later date.

tomorrow is the day citizens! sportbild is reliable...and sportbild is more accurate than bild and not the same! press conference at 11:30...cmon city! the moon is blue tonight and will rise very high!

I thought KDB already made his decision weeks ago?

Probably talking about Wolfsburg. They haven't accepted any offers yet so they keep control. If they accepted 2 offers, they player could decide which club he went to.

But by not accepting either they can choose. If PSGs includes the ludicrous loan back the. They may want to accept that and not the city one for example.

Still I think this is done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.