Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's a good manager. I don't know if he's a better manager than we have. Maybe.

What I do know is that our players are much better than he has. That will take time, money and luck for him to change.

They may get better. But they won't be better than we are.

I do wonder will German teams charge him the usual PL premium when he comes calling? I think they will.

It doesn't really matter how good Klopp is. FSG have already shown they are in this for profit and not got the glory. Their aim will be top 4 and they will probably spend enough to get there. With or without Klopp they won't be challenging for the title any time soon.

lol yeah any teams fans that would do that are obviously... (bluemoon public relations has a word in my ear) err, well oh look that picture frame needs straightening, must dash toodles.
Wonder if rawk blew up like blue moon might have done if we had done it
!
Still carnt believe I sat and watched that bloody plane all the way allegedly

Liverpool fc now very much an unknown quantity. I think the title is out of range this season but a title challenge definitely isn't. I'm fascinated to see how they and klopp pan out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.