Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fc now very much an unknown quantity. I think the title is out of range this season but a title challenge definitely isn't. I'm fascinated to see how they and klopp pan out

I think they will go backwards before they go forward. Klopp certainly cant play a high line, pressing with that back 4 and the lack of pace throughout the team. Long term, given a free reign, he will be a success, whether he gets the time and money is another matter.

Personally, I welcome the appointment. Anything which increases the levels of competition at the top of the English game is a good thing imo. For all its tactical and technical deficiencies the Premier League is by far the most compelling, high-octane footballing spectacle on the planet; anything that accentuates that is a good thing in my eyes. Don't want a one or two-horse league like Germany or Spain.

I reckon being at the very heart of such footballing drama is about as good as it gets as a supporter.

As long as, we are the horse running on bute ;-)

If he keeps Sturridge fit i can see a marked improvement in Liverpool in the coming weeks,Klopp will get them pressing and playing a high tempo game.

To be fair how can he really fail this season. They have been and look shit. Any improvement will be seen as progression, not that it necessarily will be. He has at least two transfer windows before anyone will judge him.

Easy decision for him to take, if he had say waited for city or even Chelsea he would be expected to produce straight away.

I hope he fails not because of him but because it the dippers. Never liked them since the 70s.

I wonder if the cultists will be lining the streets around Klanfield for his first game. I hope he falls flat on his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.