City fans in Sevilla

One other good thing about the trip was the trains! No cramming everyone in like in England, all seats are booked and once all sold that's it no more allowed on.
Very true,we tried to get the 10.40am Malaga to Seville only to be told it was full,we ended up on the fast train via Cordoba,cost a lot more than the slower train but I'm not complaining,the scenery going through the mountains was breathtaking

Was anyone else involved in the slowest human tsumani ever?

Started with some bladder head falling slowly backwards into other bladdered blues with nowhere to go. It started in the bottom right corner and very, very slowly spread upwards & outwards. It was hilarious, you knew about 5 minutes before you were down that you were going down. Now that would deffo have been an internet sensation!!!

Was anyone else involved in the slowest human tsumani ever?

Started with some bladder head falling slowly backwards into other bladdered blues with nowhere to go. It started in the bottom right corner and very, very slowly spread upwards & outwards. It was hilarious, you knew about 5 minutes before you were down that you were going down. Now that would deffo have been an internet sensation!!!

Upper tier or lower tier? I was in the lower tier and went tumbling over a couple of rows when Fernandinho bagged the second goal - I couldn't get up as I was wedged between the seats and needed a couple of mates to help me up!

Lower on the right hand side next to the Seville fans. Standing room only (although briefly sitting!!)

What a great 5 nights we've had, just sat in the hotel now waiting for the airport transfer at 4. Met some great people who I'm pleased to call friends.... Cheers for making it a cracker blues and here's to the next one!

Was going to post when I got back but I've had a banging headache for days! (And not just from the beer!)
Glad everyone had a good time in Sevilla. I moved to Spain in July so this was my first game of the season and a chance to see some friends and family that I've not seen since moving.
Two of us drove down on the Tuesday morning. Took us 6 hours but it didn't matter as I'd been looking forward to the game since the draw. Had a top afternoon near the cathedral, no sign of trouble anywhere, and then headed over to the stadium by taxi.
Anyway, long story short, I lasted 25 minutes in the stadium before being thrown out by the police! We'd been separated as we entered and sat where we could for kick off before I got a call from a mate saying they were sat over to our left. We made our way down to the steps just as Sevilla scored and out of nowhere I got whacked in the back of my head by said police. Before I could turn around my left hand was pushed up behind my back and I was repeatedly hit in the head as I was marched down the stairs towards the exit. Despite shouting in Spanish that I was I going and that I'd not done anything (and probably crying a little!!), the punches continued until I was back outside. There, they took my details and walked off without any explanation, leaving me bruised and shaken.
I still can't make sense of what happened but it certainly soured what started out as a good trip. My wrist is sore and the back of my head bruised but worst of all it's put me off going to future European games because it's not just the away fans that you've got to look out for but the foreign police (or some individuals that call themselves police officers).
I'll certainly be looking forward to getting back for a few home games in the new year, where the worst I can expect is getting told to sit down by the showsec lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.