Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, you have lost me. I thought the concept of having a strong squad was that you could ride out injuries. Clearly, we haven't been able to so far and whilst I will agree Manuel has some part to play in that, the quality of the players available is also a factor.

I agree our squad isn't as good as some make out.

Certainly in terms of what is required to go to the next level.

We are going backwards certainly in terms of consistency of performance in the premiership.

Personally as some have said we are too lightweight.

No sure if that will assist in you finding me but our problems go much deeper than the manager notwithstanding he has to go.

Excellent set up off the field and the brand continues to head in the right direction off the field but on the field we are going backwards.

Sorry, you have lost me. I thought the concept of having a strong squad was that you could ride out injuries. Clearly, we haven't been able to so far and whilst I will agree Manuel has some part to play in that, the quality of the players available is also a factor.
Bony - 30 mil, De Bruyne - 55 mil, Sterling - 50 mil, Silva - 25 mil, Fernandinho - 30 mil, Fernando - 15 mil, Otamendi - 32 mil, Kolarov - 18 mil, Demichelis - 4 mil, plus England's current no 1, plus Navas - 23 mil, and Delph - 8 mil on the bench. We've just been dicked by Stoke City.

i would imagine this is the only scenario under which he he would be sacked before the end of the season but its looking increasingly likes with he way we are playing

company and kun are a couple of weeks away from being fit and if we cannot keep them fit then we are in trouble

the obsession with he champs league needs to be dropped as well as we aint getting anywhere near winning it this season at least
Correct. Even the likes of Zenit, Wolfsburg would be difficult for us, especially Wolfsburg as German teams work extremely hard and we are just team of statues... let alone against Barca, Real or Bayern...

Either the squad isn't good enough in which case Txiki and Manuel have a case to answer for on that count or the squad is as good as most of us think it is and Manuel is making poor use.

Either way MP is wholly or partly responsible.

My view is that Txiki will have a lot to answer for if we don't land Pep.

We need a manager who can build a team from ground up and not depend on an old team. Complete make over is needed asap.Too many over hyped players in this team. Fuck holistic.

I think Hughes today showed that it's not all Klopp. We made it easy for both of them.

This is the root cause of my rage. I fucking hate it when we make good teams look world class or shit teams look good, teams that havent won in forever to win, strikers that havent scored in donkeys years to score, one word sums it up, always has. Typical.

I want to see it ended, I want us to be the cold, calculating juggernaut our investment should see us become, but we wont do it with the 'engineer' at the helm ffs.

Bony - 30 mil, De Bruyne - 55 mil, Sterling - 50 mil, Silva - 25 mil, Fernandinho - 30 mil, Fernando - 15 mil, Otamendi - 32 mil, Kolarov - 18 mil, Demichelis - 4 mil, plus England's current no 1, plus Navas - 23 mil, and Delph - 8 mil on the bench. We've just been dicked by Stoke City.

Just affirms his views for me.

The prices we have paid for certain players is frankly ridiculous given the service they have given and the quality(or lack of)they have.

Back 4 needs to be re built. None of our full backs are good enough, none, Zabba included any more.

The holding defensive positions is in dire need of an upgrade as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.