Either Silva or De Bruyne

KDB is wasted on the left. His best position is right side of a three, closely followed by the middle. That right foot is far too sweet to waste.
Yeah, he's been great on the right throughout his career. No sense in starting left, coming inside and shooting.

Yeah, he's been great on the right throughout his career. No sense in starting left, coming inside and shooting.
When he's on the left there's plenty of sense in him trying to get goals by coming inside, like the old fashioned inverted wingers. But having watched him for half a season, he looks much more effective utilising that vision and weight of passing/crossing from the right hand side, where he can get goals too.

When he's on the left there's plenty of sense in him trying to get goals by coming inside, like the old fashioned inverted wingers. But having watched him for half a season, he looks much more effective utilising that vision and weight of passing/crossing from the right hand side, where he can get goals too.
Touche.

Some paragraphs and punctuation would be nice
Its quite clear that not every one who posts on BM these days has english as a first language.
That doesn,t mean that their views are somehow less valid.
Have you got anything to say about the central point the OP is making, or do you just want to laugh and take the piss out of his less than perfect use of the english language?
grow up.aussie.

FWIW i believe the two will struggle to play effectively in the same team,esp away from home. i hope i am wrong, love watching them both play,but i instinctively thought the same as the OP a few games into KDB ,s City career.

giphy.gif

Our problem in creating chances might be due to Aguero not being that great in sole striker role. He pretty much always played with partner, either in Atletico and City and that's when he was the best.

Our problem in creating chances might be due to Aguero not being that great in sole striker role. He pretty much always played with partner, either in Atletico and City and that's when he was the best.

Shut up Aguero is class on his own he's just getting match fit again! You can't say we aren't scoring cos Aguero can't play on his own when he hasn't been fucking playing!

Shut up Aguero is class on his own he's just getting match fit again! You can't say we aren't scoring cos Aguero can't play on his own when he hasn't been fucking playing!

Don't visit forum when quitting smoking mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.