League Cup Final Ticket Allocation {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can never understand why season ticket holders don't join the cup schemes when they renew their season ticket. I do and I've paid less for tickets to attend all the matches in the earlier rounds combined than my cup final ticket will cost.

Can never understand why season ticket holders don't join the cup schemes when they renew their season ticket. I do and I've paid less for tickets to attend all the matches in the earlier rounds combined than my cup final ticket will cost.

I would have thought because they don't want to go to the games?

Either wait or get a ticket 'up top' the lower level ones will go quickly.

My lad has slightly more points than me but isn't on the cup scheme so I'm getting one towards the front of the top tier and he'll pick one up close by once he's eligible.

Thanks pal, may well do that. We usually sit quite high up anyway.

Only other option is for him to do the cup scheme trick on the day to boost his points up. But as people are saying, if the club get wind of it it's bye bye Wembley ticket.

I would have thought because they don't want to go to the games?
I know that but then people start moaning every time we get to a cup final that they're down the pecking order for tickets. Season ticket with cup scheme membership trumps season ticket without cup membership regardless of points.

I am a season ticket holder.
I don't join the cup schemes as I am a shift worker and can't make every midweek game.
Luckily I went to every game bar the 2 aways Sunderland and Everton.
Just hope my 5000 or so points will be enough.

Because its a bloody long way from Suffolk to attend mid week matches (although i did the Everton Semi)

I am a season ticket holder.
I don't join the cup schemes as I am a shift worker and can't make every midweek game.
Luckily I went to every game bar the 2 aways Sunderland and Everton.
Just hope my 5000 or so points will be enough.

It will easily be enough. Book your hotel and train.

Thanks pal, may well do that. We usually sit quite high up anyway.

Only other option is for him to do the cup scheme trick on the day to boost his points up. But as people are saying, if the club get wind of it it's bye bye Wembley ticket.
Thought about registering my lad on it, he works in Oxford area and midweek games are a nightmare for him, registering for it could cause a fuck up he's got just under 10k so we'll have no bother anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.