Kiev tickets £4.50 each.

If any City fans are thinking of going to Kiev we had a great trip there last season Everton EL are tickets were £2,really nice place and locals were friendly just don't take the pee and be disrespectful,also dead cheap,Tfi Fridays 5 mins from ground steak £4-6 litre of lager £1.50,if anyone needs any info I will gladly help if I can

Any areas you recommend to avoid?
Heard police can be corrupt. Any truth in this?
Are prices similar all over as I heard from last city trip some were paying £3.50 for a bottle of becks yep I was under impression beers were less than a quid.

Cheers

It was about 20p a pint last time except in the Irish bar who ripped us off "big time" by charging 40p a pint !!!!!
I cant remember how much we paid for the ticket last time,but Im sure it was way more than £4.50
Can anyone remember ?

Will no doubt upset a few Supporter's Clubs as well.

I wonder if this is unique to this match due in some way to where it is being played, or whether it's something City might roll out for other aways.

A bit early yet but I wonder if City will reciprocate with fairly cheap (although won't expect anything below £20) tickets for the home game?

I guess the £4.50 price is based on the cost of living in the Ukraine (if hotel / beer prices being quoted are anything to go off) and if you was a Kiev fan it's the normal ticket price

So, City won't feel any obligation to reciprocate the low prices, especially to a bunch of racist scum

I cant remember how much we paid for the ticket last time,but Im sure it was way more than £4.50
Can anyone remember ?
Just checked on the website and it was £17 last time. Clearly the exchange rate since the war in the East has taken a bit of a battering, although maybe having a bigger stadium has meant they've changed their pricing structure too.

The Everton fan said they were only charged £2 last year though. More than double the price for champions league football - outrageous!

What are people doing about changing money? Given their currency is almost worthless do they accept euros?
Given the dirt cheap prices ain't gonna need much spends and can't see any exchanges stocking Ukrainian currency and I'm sure they won't be wanting to order it in if it's only a small order say 80 quid

What are people doing about changing money? Given their currency is almost worthless do they accept euros?
Given the dirt cheap prices ain't gonna need much spends and can't see any exchanges stocking Ukrainian currency and I'm sure they won't be wanting to order it in if it's only a small order say 80 quid
Chaged at
Changed at Kiev Airport last time. Rate about the same as in UK. Thomas exchange global, London. Hryvna - Ukrain 39.99000 = £1.00

It was about 20p a pint last time except in the Irish bar who ripped us off "big time" by charging 40p a pint !!!!!
Can anyone remember ?
Ticket was £17. Seem to remember beer about £1 a Pint

All Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard – Saturday 6 February at 1pm.
- seems a bit strange given that Kick off v Leicester is 12.45pm.... I wonder how many people will be phoning the ticket office from inside the stadium during the game!

- seems a bit strange given that Kick off v Leicester is 12.45pm.... I wonder how many people will be phoning the ticket office from inside the stadium during the game!
Just spoken to somebody at the supporters service,and they said we should be able to buy tickets earlier on Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.