Kiev tickets £4.50 each.

Yeh be very wary of the police esp in the night they will pull you and fine you for crossing the road in the wrong place,stick to their zebra crossing also if there is only a couple of you together a few of ours got taxed by them!!...most areas are ok like here flasher the bar the dearer it is,by the way a lot of the big hotels have lap dancing clubs in them

Need to have your passport with you at all times. Police look to exploit this and will fine you on the spot if you don't. It's a nice little earner for them. I've been checked but they let me on my way when I showed them it.

Need to have your passport with you at all times. Police look to exploit this and will fine you on the spot if you don't. It's a nice little earner for them. I've been checked but they let me on my way when I showed them it.
No you don't we thought that but were assured by hotel we would be OK and we were.

I get the impression it's more to do with the amount of time to get tickets printed in Kiev and then shipped over here and then distributed with only 2 and a half weeks to the game.

I'd say it's more to do with the prices knowing city fans would happily pay £4.50 just to accrue the points with no intention of going leaving possibly city fans over there ticket less whilst hundreds at home count their loyalty points and despite a sell out hsrdly any city fans in the ground

I'd say it's more to do with the prices knowing city fans would happily pay £4.50 just to accrue the points with no intention of going leaving possibly city fans over there ticket less whilst hundreds at home count their loyalty points and despite a sell out hsrdly any city fans in the ground

Probably a bit of both, pricing and timing.

im booked...always wanted to go...anyone else on the 755.am flight from Heathrow on 24th? anyone travelling down from south yorks area?....£4.50 is a bargain
If it goes to general sale I think I'll be on that flight... What are the chances of this going to Monday afternoon do we reckon?

If it goes to general sale I think I'll be on that flight... What are the chances of this going to Monday afternoon do we reckon?

I would say in the region of 100%

I'd be impressed if we can get 300 to this and there are 2,200 tickets available

Would like to see the club introduce a similar system of proof of attendance regarding loyalty points for all games
I travel a lot watching Scotland and they have a random collections. I think it's about 25% up to 100% depending on allocation and numbers traveling . They tried proof of attendance but too easy to make fake boarding passes and hotel bookings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.