How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

Interesting this was created first week of Feb. We are heading for mid-table at the moment. Time to press the panic button Mr Chairman.
Since then we have added 4 fucking points in 6 games (I kid you not). Even a 48 year old fireman who hasn't kicked a ball in 25 years could see what was happening and in what direction he was taking us, sadly the men that matter couldn't.

The reason he's still here is due to his history in champions league. We'll be out out that in due course but it'll be too late for that. He's here for the duration.

That it's got this far is your answer , a sane club would have sacked this clown 18 months ago

But no, we are willing to write off two seasons for the promise of three with the best manager out there

I'm sure sheikh Mansour is not a happy man tonight , we have turned over much better Utd teams with much worse sides, playing with twice the desire those cunts showed today ...shameful

Better that than remain deluded, this gem was brought to my attention when I was dismissed for being wary of treading water with Pellegrini last season;

I do recall someone posting amidst tears of joy after Pellers first home game now that someone was finally getting the best out of the team and that the players were now 'liberated'. Unfortunately they were not the only ones 'liberated'. Team shape, discipline, mentality etc also broke out over the wall and have not been seen for the last 18 months.

Seen much worse players play much worse but this is a dark dark period. Watching a manager who isn't arsed 'managing' players being paid a fuck load per week not be arsed one bit. That stings. Coupled with the fact the club are so far from the fans, this is depressing

Whose decision was it to make public the appointment of Pep? The media say it was Pellegrini's?

Why did he want to do that on 1 February? I am struggling to see what the up side was other than to silence the media speculation.

I know we have been playing poorly for ages and also have had extraordinarily bad luck with injuries (4 more in the past 5 days - three seemingly long term - ie 4 weeks plus). No manager is going to win things with that kind of misfortune.

However, the league form since that decision has been worse and the spirit has evaporated. So you have to say this choice to basically let Pellegrini say bye bye to the players with 3 months of the season to go was a bad miscalculation. It seems to have left a few of them feeling they may as well ease off for the Summer when they are likely to take part in a new manager clear out and also have Euros and other things that they do not want to get injured for. And let's face it with this season's injury jinx would you not subconsciously think - maybe I should not risk that challenge if it means I miss the Euros just to win a match to get a CL spot for a club I will not even be with next season.

The club are too respectful to sack Pellegrini and it is probably thought too late now anyway. Plus he has earned that respect, like it or not.

However, they need to find a way to replace his inability to motivate without sacking him. These players need some sort of incentive - be that Kompany acting as 'coach' alongside Pelle for the rest of the season (something the club could sell as giving Vinny something to keep his spirits up and not negative as in undermining Pellegrini).

Failing that the Sheikh might have to offer them a few oil shares or a herd of camels.

I doubt he will be removed from his job but if we do nothing behind the scenes to try to dig out of this malaise it is hard to see him or the players turning it around to keep ahead in fourth.

Some very clever non sacking man management behind the scenes from up top is needed now.

That is something they have two weeks to get right and we will, of course, never know they have done it.

But if it works we will see the results.

They slot kids in and they score - we fucking talk about it wanking over the big white elephant on the New road, we, under this **** are an embarrassment , Tkiki-when you take your dick out of Peps arse we have a football club to run, an English one by the way , not some second rate dogshit Spanish club, fuck off back to Spain you wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.