How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

No game for 2 weeks, ideal time to chop him and bring someone in as caretaker. Don't know who though

Interesting this was created first week of Feb. We are heading for mid-table at the moment. Time to press the panic button Mr Chairman.
It's the only way to save our season, why they won't do it is a real mystery. We can't afford to set this club back some years and that could happen if we miss out on fourth.

Ha ha - the cartel are quiet lol.
Better that than remain deluded, this gem was brought to my attention when I was dismissed for being wary of treading water with Pellegrini last season;
The credit will come for him this season. As we continue to fulfil our true potential, the whole world will sit up and notice. And he will take enormous credit from all quarters because there's absolutely nothing not to admire and respect him for. He's intelligent, he's decent, he's popular, he's magnanimous...and his football is sublime.

The best manager I've ever had the pleasure of managing my club. How refreshing it is to turn up at the ground and feel pleased every week that he's picked the right team. How great it is to see him run rings around the journalists, sitting there on a higher plane, one step ahead. How superb it is to trust that he's looking after our prize assets, motivating them, making them hungry for more. And how superb it is to finally be off the front pages, and to be operating as a unit, a team.

What a decision by the club to appoint this man. He is making the sheikh's dreams, and mine, come true.

Better that than remain deluded, this gem was brought to my attention when I was dismissed for being wary of treading water with Pellegrini last season;
Who the fuck wrote that? Should be sectioned.

OMG - which fool posted that? The bloke is so out of his depth it's ridiculous. One premier league title (because Liverpool capitulated) and 2 Capital One cups is a pathetic return. The team is worse than it was 3 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.