EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey began their application in 1987 and on current trajectory it wont be anytime soon.
As to whether it will push onto the Middle East and the UK ceases to become a nation, i think that is you speculating.
They are not concerns unless you have some back up links i can read to see if they are serious claims.

Turkey will happen soon. They want it and key EU leaders like Merkel want it. The recent migrant deal struck will help their cause.

On the other point here's a quote from one of the EU's founding fathers, Jean Monnet:

“Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose but which will irreversibly lead to federation.”

Turkey will always be vetoed by Cyprus and Greece. Unless the voting for ascension changes or, Cyprus gets its land back! They are not in....

Yes, that is the whole point of reasoned debate. Tell me what you think, you may have ideas i had not thought but you are not willing to say anything.
You are presuming something and getting it very wrong.
Yes of the available options one must be better than the others and that is what i am asking.
You are not being open at all, if you were you would say. You are telling me you are open to any and every alternative but are not willing to share that info.
Sad really.

kbjbsuvpb5k7o5mtajm3.gif

I aleady have voiced my opinion. Pages and pages ago. The European Economic Area.

You still refuse to tell me your opinions on what the UK should do in the event of an exit. You've dodged the question four times now, though i'm not accusing you of "not being open".

You seem quite intent on derailing debate and discussion into a point scoring affair, and as i've stated before, I don't engage in debate with close minded people, especially ones who lose their temper easily at what has been a reasonable stance to have clarity on your viewpoints first before stating my own.

Last edited:
To be fair at least the out campaigns money will be coming from a foreign power and wealthy off shore benefactors so isn't using any of our own

GOLDMAN SACHS is the driving force behind both the EU and the stay in brigade an you want to bring up some unfounded allegation of "Foreign powers & wealthy off shore benefactors ?, pal you are so far behind the door its getting f*cking embarrassing.

Which begs the question; who has benefitted from the EU?

GOLDMAN SACHS, GOLDMAN SACHS, GOLDMAN SACHS, GOLDMAN SACHS, and the people in their pocket of course.

GOLDMAN SACHS is the driving force behind both the EU and the stay in brigade an you want to bring up some unfounded allegation of "Foreign powers & wealthy off shore benefactors ?, pal you are so far behind the door its getting f*cking embarrassing.

GOLDMAN SACHS, GOLDMAN SACHS, GOLDMAN SACHS, GOLDMAN SACHS, and the people in their pocket of course.
Which is why I always find it amusing whenever someone who is pro-EU voices disatisfaction towards capitalism and the 'corporations'. They remind me of this...

9 million on a load of crap. That money could be spent on something important. I don't give a shit about the pro view because they have an agenda
I don't care about the out view because they have an agenda.

Pissing money away like that is criminal.

After we had voted to enter what was then the common market, it quickly became a great source of irritation that the biggest recipients of EU
CAP funds, roughly half the budget then, were the French. It's probably still the same now, supporting thousands of inefficient smallholdings
which make up a lot of French agriculture, whilst British farms are generally larger and better managed. I think most farmers would vote leave.

France is a net contributor to the CAP

Why would the Dutch wish to support 35 million Ukrainian welfare recipients?
Watching the European collapse over the past 6 years has been mostly an exercise in futility, during which unelected bureaucrats throw everything at an unsolvable problem just to maintain the "dream" a little longer, punctuated with moments of sheer, delightful absurdity. This was one of those moments.
After yesterday's shocking Dutch referendum outcome, in which a vast majority of local voters rejected a Ukraine-European Union treaty on closer political and economic ties, seen by many as an indication of "Euroskepticism", moments ago European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker explained how that made him feel. According to Reuters, "he was saddened by the outcome."
The president is sad," European Commission spokesman Margaritis Schinas told a regular news briefing.
This is the same president who was caught lying repeatedly during the many years of the Greek crisis, and chalked it off to "when it gets serious, you have to lie."
And, just to confirm that European rules are made to be broken, he said the referendum would not affect the wider EU deal on closer ties with Ukraine and it was up to the Dutch government to analyze the outcome of Wednesday's vote.

Has anyone else received a pro "out" letter?

I got one from a company based in Bristol a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.