PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

Whilst I am in agreement with the 1894 group plus any other groups who have contact with the club I just write an email to the club when I want to protest. Just my humble opinion. :-)
At least you're doing something! Someone might mention you on here to say that you're email didn't represent their views and was poorly worded.

The' Supporters' Clubs do not want to lose their big privileges, or how else would their 8k points supporters get to attend the big away games and no others.

There needs to be a real supporters club that doesn't rely on the club for tickets the members don't qualify or need permission to make signs and throw paper 5 mins before a game. 1894 and Blue Alliance etc were a few of a very small demographic, and a lot of fans have nothing in common with them.

can't speak for blue alliance who came and went without trace but 1894 have hundreds of donators who have donated thousands over the last few years and have built strong relationships with other groups here and abroad. also have the ear of the media. for example, we are speaking to french channel BFMTV tonight for an interview - and that will go out on their channel, the most watched news network in that country - and guess what they want to focus on??? saturday's banners. so the message gets out there and to some it's men waving wet banners (is it our fault as well that it's raining?) but if people are gravitating towards us for an answer that just shows how little say fans have in general these days and can't see anyone else visibly saying anything

Last edited:
Atleast the 1894 group and the people who support it have bottle. There were hundreds of people on here talking about how they are fed up with the prices and want to take some form of protest to the club, after 3 weeks they subdued and conceded defeat whereas the 1894 group stuck to their word and did something. Whether you appreciate it or not, they did something.

We put our hard earned relations with the club at risk and spend our valuable time (yes we do have jobs and commitments away from City) to back our fellow fans and to form a voice. The overwhelming majority of City fans back us. It's funny how no-one says a bad word to us, when you can see us there in the same place every game - but then become the Simon Cowell of the fan group world as soon as they're home and in front of their keyboard.

And that person saying 'it's £40 where you sit', well don't worry then cause I'm alright Jack, sod everyone else until it directly affects me. Give your head a wobble.

keep it up ! the vast majority of fans support the 1894 group and the groups views on ticket prices.

For me tickets prices are what they are and the owners have the right to charge the same as other clubs do.

It is definately impacting the type of support that turns up at the games though.... It is like being at the cinema sometimes, or a show...

For me it would be better for the club to give cheaper tickets to those in a five mile radius of the ground or Manchester people get cheaper concessions. That would bring back some of the real fans, rather than the tourists we get.

Same with season tickets.. Cheaper to those actually in Manchester

For me tickets prices are what they are and the owners have the right to charge the same as other clubs do.

It is definately impacting the type of support that turns up at the games though.... It is like being at the cinema sometimes, or a show...

For me it would be better for the club to give cheaper tickets to those in a five mile radius of the ground or Manchester people get cheaper concessions. That would bring back some of the real fans, rather than the tourists we get.

Same with season tickets.. Cheaper to those actually in Manchester
And the working class. We need more of them and less fucking professionals or people that wear suits to wrk as they are all cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.