PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

You have a point. Youth sort yourselves out, and learn how to get pissed properly
lXiRuVywOOkJpN1Dy.gif

My phone comes out at HT only and that's for reading the match thread on here. People who whinge about crap entertainment don't know what they're missing!
I've stopped reading the matchday thread when I'm not there and life is better, reading it at the game is just sadism

Fuck that. Little cunts are too busy filming everything on their twatting phones (even fucking throw ins), or updating their Twatter accounts. Oh, and they can't fucking drink.........

How about paying for a Gospel Choir to improve the atmosphere! They've got soul!

how do you explain the area where i sit then its been the same manchester people sat around for the last 10 years at least,some,times you dont hear a peep out of us the whole match, its a myth all this tourist blame ,

I cant explain that. I cant explain the family that turned up last week, all more concerned with getting hotdogs than getting to their seat in time for the game, then waandering up and down the aisle looking for their seat, getting in the way whilst they went up and fkin down... then sat there using their phones, no interest in football seemingly, just the event.
Or the week before I had two guys who had tickets from their company, taking photo's of the stadium rather than supporting, seriously they were at the game taking photo's of the star players on both teams.

The club need to give concessions / cheaper tickets to local supporters near the club, working class or not, they are more vocal.

I cant explain that. I cant explain the family that turned up last week, all more concerned with getting hotdogs than getting to their seat in time for the game, then waandering up and down the aisle looking for their seat, getting in the way whilst they went up and fkin down... then sat there using their phones, no interest in football seemingly, just the event.
Or the week before I had two guys who had tickets from their company, taking photo's of the stadium rather than supporting, seriously they were at the game taking photo's of the star players on both teams.

The club need to give concessions / cheaper tickets to local supporters near the club, working class or not, they are more vocal.

So I live in the Midlands but supported city for years and I can't get cheaper tickets cause I don't live near Manchester?

Fuck off.

So I live in the Midlands but supported city for years and I can't get cheaper tickets cause I don't live near Manchester?

Fuck off.

tbf his idea isn't bad, it would be great if more local people could be in the ground. especially considering a lot of the people near the ground dont earn a lot. Id give more free tickets to the schools in the local area.

shame your from the midlands ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.