Jehovas Witnesses

I am from a Christian family. My dad was so confident and knowledgeable in his Christian faith, that he would invite them in and destroy their arguments with their own scriptures. They eventually blacklisted our house.

The pastor from my dad's church in Timperley visited Kingdom Hall a few days before their forecast end of the earth. He asked if he could have their building the day after the end of the world. Needless to say, they didn't have the courage of their convictions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am from a Christian family. My dad was so confident and knowledgeable in his Christian faith, that he would invite them in and destroy their arguments with their own scriptures. They eventually blacklisted our house.

The pastor from my dad's church in Timperley visited Kingdom Hall a few days before their forecast end of the earth. He asked if he could have their building the day after the end of the world. Needless to say, they didn't have the courage of their convictions.

The second paragraph is brilliant, 'You say the earth is ending in three days time ............... just sign here..... here and here.'

I just sit in my armchair while they knock the door. They look in through the window, but I completely ignore them and enjoy the look of 'you ignorant twat' as it spreads across their face. I casually reach for the remote and carry on as normal as they watch. Dont bother me at home, I get off my ass for no man when Im relaxing in my mancave

Their religion was started when a predicted Armageddon didn't happen for the second time. One of the cultists was disillusioned so split and started the Jehovah's Witness. How fucked up do you have to be to be upset that the world didn't end.

I had a Mormon Kid working with me last year, he used to make fun of JW's. I would just shake my head and walk off, talk about battle of the crazy clans, just needed a Scientologist to even things out

I had a Mormon Kid working with me last year, he used to make fun of JW's. I would just shake my head and walk off, talk about battle of the crazy clans, just needed a Scientologist to even things out

That pretty much sums them up. South Park fucking nailed the Mormans. Trey Parker and Mat Stone are definitely on their shit list.

That pretty much sums them up. South Park fucking nailed the Mormans. Trey Parker and Mat Stone are definitely on their shit list.
I live in the heart of them, BYU has a huge campus in a town called Rexburg, about 45 miles away. The college owns all the State liqour licences so no businesses can sell beer. That town actually makes Provo Utah seem fairly libereral with a 95% Mo' populous

Enjoying a lovely soak in the bath when the door bell went twice so I thought it must be important and wrapped a towel around myself.Opened the door and there stood two JW`s.
Did I know the world was going to end ? Its going to end fucking sooner than you think sunshine !!
Jasper Carrot old joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.