The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson to those crying its fucking over when it isnt.
Don't think many thought it was over. It was always going to be tough for the rags last night. A lot of people ,including myself are livid that that match should have any bearing on our season. It's a disgrace.
We should have been watching that for the spectacle it was and not on the edge of our seat worrying. As I say,a disgrace.

Don't think many thought it was over. It was always going to be tough for the rags last night. A lot of people ,including myself are livid that that match should have any bearing on our season. It's a disgrace.
We should have been watching that for the spectacle it was and not on the edge of our seat worrying. As I say,a disgrace.
It's still not over either. Still one more game to mess up in.

All along I have said give Willy the nod. The stats below proved that Willy, the current League cup hero, is capable or better than our English GK..
Don't know if anyone else has copied these in as I have note read every page but these are the ratings from whoscored.com and show some interesting divergence from the what people see. I would rank things differently based on my observations but I think these give a fairer indication of actual contribution than most of the contributions that I have bothered to read.

WhoScored.com Ratings are based on a unique, comprehensive statistical algorithm, calculated live during the game. There are over 200 raw statistics included in the calculation of a player'’s/team’'s rating, weighted according to their influence within the game. Every event of importance is taken into account, with a positive or negative effect on ratings weighted in relation to its area on the pitch and its outcome.

Nicolás Otamendi 7.50

Kevin De Bruyne 7.45

Sergio Agüero 7.40

Vincent Kompany 7.28

David Silva 7.28

Gaël Clichy 7.26

Yaya Touré 7.26

Fernandinho 7.18

Aleksandar Kolarov 7.14

Bacary Sagna 7.13

Pablo Zabaleta 6.97

Fernando 6.95

Eliaquim Mangala 6.91

Jesús Navas 6.87

Raheem Sterling 6.78

Willy Caballero 6.76

Fabian Delph 6.75

Joe Hart 6.73

Samir Nasri 6.72

Martín Demichelis 6.64

Wilfried Bony 6.62

Kelechi Iheanacho6.53

Quite right Bill - Villa, Norwich and Newcastle away one goal in either of the first two and we would be home and dry.

When Bony got injured at Villa (Aguero out through injury) he brought on Navas instead of Kelechi, I knew then we were in for along hard season.

It was 'over' once we couldn't catch Leicester. Now we are just squabbling for the last consolation prize. Thank God West Ham have handed us an unexpected chance. Let's hope we make a fist of it.

All along I have said give Willy the nod. The stats below proved that Willy, the current League cup hero, is capable or better than our English GK..
Yeah, but you just hate Joe for some totally bizarre reason. Any keeper behind our defence would struggle - It's simply amazing that Joe has a chance if sharing the Golden Gloves award with our defending.

Last edited:

the very reason we are changing manager, lets hope we have a performance in us sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.