N'Golo Kante

Gungohan replaces YaYa in the box-to-box roll so thats an improvement.
but even so at the moment it's pretty shit defensively.
Bring in Laporte and Stones and it will probably improve.
But the defensive midfield (Fernando and Delph) are rubbish compared with this lad. Rubbish.
One player cannot make you fav to win the league,he looks good in his current team that's all,lets see how he does next season before we proclaim him the 2nd coming

He will knock 10-15 goals off the goals against column pretty much instantly for whoever signs him.
That would have won us the league the season before last and would have had us in contention last season.
He's also pulling up trees for France.

French media have been saying since the season ended the four clubs in for Kante are PSG, City, Chelsea, and Arsenal.
You never know then, fingers crossed. Think he'd be absolutely ideal for us. I'm surprised every big club in Europe aren't in for him especially with that release clause. He would be genuine value in a market where there is barely any value. For all the waffle about Vardy, Leicester get nowhere near that title without Kante IMO.

----------- aguero ------- aubameyang
-- sterling ------ de bruyne -------- sane
------------ kante ---------- gundogan
------ laporte ---- kompany ------ stones

from walking pace tactic to possibly the fastest team in europe.
please sign them all.

please sign them all.
That's a nice looking team, but I want to play 12 and include Spanish Dave

please sign them all.

I, myself have been in the "Don't want Kante" party but that is a very good side and would surely make us favorites for the league.

Yeah, the entire season he just played where he conquered every team he faced and made albrighton and drinkwater look world class pretty much show him to be a fraud, coupled with outshining Pogba at his own game on the world stage last night. Definitely not legit.

Someone get the face palm gifs.

it was carefully chosen language, you entirely missed the point. Save the face palm gifs for yourself.

He will knock 10-15 goals off the goals against column pretty much instantly for whoever signs him.
That would have won us the league the season before last and would have had us in contention last season.
He's also pulling up trees for France.

Haha! 1 game! Pogba is wank and this guy is a world beater. Would you sign Vardy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.