EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to ten minutes... He's a professor of EU studies or something like that and analyses the relationship between the EU and the U.K. and he wants to remain. No suprise there.

He talks about getting things agreed by international mutual agreement. This means Everything is vanilla and diluted does it not?

Then he talks about the big three, the U.K. France and Germany, nothing happens in the EU without the big three agreeing to it.... Really? We don't even get to discuss the huge decisions that involve the Euro upon which the whole EU strategy and decisions are made.

If we leave he will be not required and unnecessary. Far too much self preservation going on here. Maybe it got better in the last 14 minutes but I'm afraid it was so biased it wasn't worth listening to IMO. An example of this was when he went in to describe "facts" from research by the EU into how the EU works with its member states, all came out positive. which would fill a whole library shlef... How big was that shelf? Daft comment for a professor.

Sorry needed to be much more objective for me. I would say the same if anyone from the leave side was audacious enough T to do the same.

He is not part of the leave campaign. he is an expert in the field and was open and honest enough to say he would be voting remain. You watched for 10 minutes! Well done you!

A
I wondered how long it would take for the Remain campaign to start bringing out the racism card.

Last week it was only thick people who were voting out, now they're thick racists.

Nice campaigning.
yeah but fair play to Dave, he did say that last night. He said the economic arguement was too complicated for the British Public to get to grips with. Hmmmm well played there Dave.

He is not part of the leave campaign. he is an expert in the field and was open and honest enough to say he would be voting remain. You watched for 10 minutes! Well done you!
Thanks, credit not necessary though but thanks anyway. Impartial he was NOT, and that is a FACT!

Can't remember who but a poster thought a falling pound made exports more expensive.

I corrected him but he replied saying it wasn't that simple and was then never seen again.
Only one person that can be. something fumble i think.

FTSE 100 up 3% today ssshhhh Don't mention it to the aussie

Excellent news, it'll make our exports far cheaper.
Yeah just need to turn around hundreds of years' worth of industrial development and become an export country so that that can be beneficial as opposed to extremely harmful.

Only one person that can be. something fumble i think.

FTSE 100 up 3% today ssshhhh Don't mention it to the aussie
Coincides with a surge towards remain. Weird huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.